Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Leicester story almost reads like a Shakespeare tragedy... MOTD was fckn eerie too, Lineker breaking the story about Glenn Hoddle and the helicopter crash was horrible and dramatic, especially as he is a Leicester fan and ex player...

Just watching MOTD now and Gary Lineker looks devastated. It's a really sombre atmosphere .

I'm sorry to say it but if the owner was not on the helicopter or if he was okay then surely official word of that would of got out by now. The silence just feels macabre.

Just watching MOTD now and Gary Lineker looks devastated. It's a really sombre atmosphere .

I'm sorry to say it but if the owner was not on the helicopter or if he was okay then surely official word of that would of got out by now. The silence just feels macabre.

Yeah Im watching it now too, Lineker sounds real devastated... A real awful day in football, an owner of a club crashing and dying in a helicopter crash right outside the stadium (if he was in the chopper)... Imagine going to watch the football and not coming home, fckn horrific... The news about Glenn Hoodle seems to of gone under the radar due to the circumstances too...

Four Jacksonville Jaguars players were arrested on Saturday after allegedly trying to leave a London nightclub without paying a large bar bill.

Four Jacksonville Jaguars players were arrested on Saturday after allegedly trying to leave a London nightclub without paying a large bar bill.

@Northside7 your team and its players are a disgrace, fighting in the club and in the locker room. I know the NFL is trying to push a Florida team on London but nobody goes to Jacksonville on holiday, don't deserve to play in Spurs' new stadium

@Northside7 your team and its players are a disgrace, fighting in the club and in the locker room. I know the NFL is trying to push a Florida team on London but nobody goes to Jacksonville on holiday, don't deserve to play in Spurs' new stadium

They should ravage that stadium.

The jags are royalty in London.

Omg, u and @Northside7 are definitely the same person. This is the exact type of shit he would say.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Yo why didn't you say that he scored a hat-trick?!
Only just seen the highlights...congrats to him though.

Does that mean he gets a start on the bench against Burnley?

“I have a little problem as I have to put 11 players in the starting XI and I have 28 players. It’s a little problem and I don’t know how to solve it. As I said before, I have a tactical problem with the midfielders. We need to work and they have to improve in the defensive phase. In the future I may be able to put Barkley and Loftus in the same starting XI.”

RLC got that bench call up!

How's that a yellow for Morata?

William never knows when to pass or when to shoot. More times he shoots when pass was better option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back