Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, @Young_Chitlin Patrick Roberts was one of the best players i have seen from your academy over the past few years. What happened to his development? I know he was injury prone while at Celtic. How is he doing at Girona this season?
He hasnt done anything thus far.. I lnow the season is still young, but he has 0's in the goals and assists category so far. He got subbed in against Rayo Girona's currently leading 2-1

Thibaut Courtois dismisses suggestions he is dreading the prospect of working under former managers Antonio Conte and Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid

El Pais reported Courtois as saying: 'I cannot believe it. Here I am the only one who has worked with Conte and with Mourinho.

'I left London to not have to go through something like that again and now it turns out that Conte comes, and if not, Mourinho.'

Courtois took to Twitter later on Friday to confirm that what was reported in the Spanish paper was wrong.

5454188-6321841-image-a-10_1540578440519.jpg

'I want to categorically deny the information published today by El Pais in reference to my character,' he wrote.

'It included lies that harm me as a professional and I expect a retraction by taking legal action.'

Madrid and Courtois face a tough test on Sunday when they travel to the Nou Camp for El Clasico against rivals Barcelona.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...dreading-prospect-working-Conte-Mourinho.html

I hope Barca hammer at least 5 past these putos!
He's lucky Messi ain't gonna be round to put fear of God in him....

ElaborateRigidAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif
tenor.gif

Irish and black British/Caribbean usually have close relations because what was happening in the 80s

However I know in America it's very different because they went on to be police officers and judges

Just like Rory from joe Budden podcast, he Irish. Dude said his girl uncle told him “ bad man doh wash panty”. She ah yardie

Former England manager Glenn Hoddle was rushed to hospital today after collapsing in the BT Sport studio on his 61st birthday.

BT Sport Presenter Jake Humphrey said Hoddle was 'taken seriously ill' while preparing to appear on the channel's programme BT Score this afternoon. The nature of the illness is not yet clear.

Dozens wished him well on social media including former England teammate Gary Lineker who tweeted: 'Hugely worrying news that Glenn Hoddle collapsed at the BT studios earlier. Thoughts are with him and his family. Come on Glenn'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back