Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get it yet seeds?

Banks says he only has 300k so I guess not

cc6494684397834344a54a45a5539e05e59a05bf.gif

Im tired of the m'fkin trailers for this All or Nothing!
It's been how many months since the season ended? New season is about to start in less than a month and still no idea when the actual show will be released. Nonsense by Amazon.

SMH I didn't bother watching it cos I was heated to see another one of these lol but just realized the release date of August 17th was at the very end lol

Last edited:
Starting to notice your Loftus Cheek slander lately. Watch it, lol.

Sancho aint no young Hazard. Dude barely completes over 1 dribble a game. Young Hazard was in the 4-5 successful take ons per game range. Sancho's future position should be as a 9. His wing play is not that good.

I'm gonna join in with some partial Loftus Cheek slander. I love the talent he has. Probably up there as top 3 most talented young English midfielders -that get regular minutes for any first division team in Europe - (cos next batch of youngsters coming thru from U-18/U20 are legit) BUT that dude is the laziest player by far on every team he seems to be on. Whether it's England, Chelsea, Palace, Chelsea reserves-U21s, whatever it is, I haven't seen a non classic #10 that lazy in ages. It's so annoying and I'm not even a Chelsea fan. I can understand how annoying it is for Chelsea fans that have been watching him play since his youth team days and still see little workrate.
I'm rooting for him. I want him to succeed at Chelsea and with England but the guy needs to show better effort under his new manager this season and with England.

'That is the problem these days. Whatever bull**** you say, nobody will forget it!': Jurgen Klopp defends Liverpool's huge summer spending as Alisson deal takes outlay past £170m

Jurgen Klopp has launched a passionate defence of Liverpool's huge summer outlay and is not concerned about whatever criticism comes his way.

This has been the most aggressive window in Liverpool's modern history and their spending went beyond £170million last Thursday after they paid a world record £65million for Brazil goalkeeper Alisson Becker to supplement the additions of Naby Keita, Fabinho and Xherdan Shaqiri.

Given that Liverpool also broke the world record for a central defender (£75m) to sign Virgil van Dijk from Southampton, it has left their rivals — specifically the Manchester clubs — to ask questions about comments Klopp made in July 2016 while in Los Angeles.

Shortly after Manchester United paid £89.3million for Paul Pogba, Klopp said: 'Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.'

Klopp raised a smile when the subject was raised ahead of Liverpool's opening International Champions Cup game against Borussia Dortmund but he was firm in his response and made it clear criticism from elsewhere will have no effect.

'We don't care what the world around us is thinking, like Manchester United didn't care what I said,' said Klopp. 'It is only an opinion in that moment. Did I change my opinion? Yes. That is true. But it is better to change your opinion than never have one. That is it.

'Whatever people say about that and bring it up again and again, I have had worse days in my life and worse things. I am fine with that. All good. We have the players we wanted.

'That is the problem these days. Whatever bull**** you say, nobody will forget it! But on the other side, it is still kind of true. I couldn't imagine the world would change like that two years ago. £100m was a crazy number. Since then the world has changed completely.'

Nowhere has that been more evident than Anfield. At the end of the 2016-17 season, Liverpool's club transfer record remained the £35million that was lavished on Andy Carroll in January 2011. Since then, though, Klopp has gone beyond that fee for players SIX times.

Mohamed Salah (£36.9m), Alex Oxlade Chamberlain (£40m) and Van Dijk (£75m), arrived last season, with Keita (£52.5m), Fabinho (£43.7m) and Alisson (£65m) following on this summer. Klopp, though, believes such figures will now become the norm.

Hypocrite. He better win the league this season....or any trophy cos he has no excuses this season.

@Blue_London @Phoqry Ross Barkley is really playing well in our 1st preseason game. Sarri seems to be intrigued too. He has left him in for most of the game and has tried him in 3 different positions too.

Callum Hudson Odoi was the best player when he was on the pitch. Had the assist for the goal.

@Blue_London @Phoqry Ross Barkley is really playing well in our 1st preseason game. Sarri seems to be intrigued too. He has left him in for most of the game and has tried him in 3 different positions too.

Callum Hudson Odoi was the best player when he was on the pitch. Had the assist for the goal.
As soon as i type this, he takes him off. 78 mins for Barkley, he definitely made good use of the time.

I'm gonna join in with some partial Loftus Cheek slander. I love the talent he has. Probably up there as top 3 most talented young English midfielders -that get regular minutes for any first division team in Europe - (cos next batch of youngsters coming thru from U-18/U20 are legit) BUT that dude is the laziest player by far on every team he seems to be on. Whether it's England, Chelsea, Palace, Chelsea reserves-U21s, whatever it is, I haven't seen a non classic #10 that lazy in ages. It's so annoying and I'm not even a Chelsea fan. I can understand how annoying it is for Chelsea fans that have been watching him play since his youth team days and still see little workrate.
I'm rooting for him. I want him to succeed at Chelsea and with England but the guy needs to show better effort under his new manager this season and with England.
So much to unpack here.

I will start out with, I see where u and others are coming from and i understand most of the Loftus Cheek criticism, especially ones the focus on his lack of an end product.

I have watched Ruben since he was 16, he is NOT lazy. He might not have a crazy work rate ala Kante, but he is definitely not below average in that area. Mourinho called him lazy once (maybe to play mind games), and for some reason, that label has stuck.

Crystal Palace fans watched him most of last season, and i dont think they felt he was lazy. Injury Prone, mos def.

He does have a laid back style that could be misconstrued as lazy. But if he had a fucking end product to his play, that criticism would go away.

PS, U are a Chelsea fan in my heart.

I have to laugh about it too. I think Gyfli will come good this season. I just don’t see spending all that money on someone that didn’t score a goal since November. At the same time, that is when Silva got fired.

OMG, another Klopp hater??? U and @figo need to leave my boy alone, lol.

I think we all can agree that klopp is already a success at Liverpool Fc in 4 years, He already won 3 trophies, so you're right cuh. I def hating hard like yard fowl.

Buffalo Bills = Klopp Liverpool
links

So much to unpack here.

I will start out with, I see where u and others are coming from and i understand most of the Loftus Cheek criticism, especially ones the focus on his lack of an end product.

I have watched Ruben since he was 16, he is NOT lazy. He might not have a crazy work rate ala Kante, but he is definitely not below average in that area. Mourinho called him lazy once (maybe to play mind games), and for some reason, that label has stuck.

Crystal Palace fans watched him most of last season, and i dont think they felt he was lazy. Injury Prone, mos def.

He does have a laid back style that could be misconstrued as lazy. But if he had a fucking end product to his play, that criticism would go away.

PS, U are a Chelsea fan in my heart.

laid back style = Ozil...esque?

Pretty much, and when people show u guys all the stats that Ozil is very productive in spite of his "Laid Back Style", all u guys do is still scream LAZY....

We love a passionate loser in this country. Lol never forget Sanchez was the one who cared about arsenal because he showed passion while ozil didn't

Im tired of the m'fkin trailers for this All or Nothing!
It's been how many months since the season ended? New season is about to start in less than a month and still no idea when the actual show will be released. Nonsense by Amazon.
Tranquilo

My issue with Loftus Cheek is that I don't think he can make it as an AM. He should be a central midfielder who can break forward imo. Like a Ballack on skates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back