Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a cripple but at least that one season he was fit with us was good

Meh I cant stand him tbh, even more so since he seems to slag us off every chance he gets and blame us for his injuries... Like dude we bought you broken and spent a fortune trying to fix you, you ungrateful cunt...

Pogba has scored game winners and got assists for us, Hargreeves used us like we were the NHS or something lol

@Blue_London @yung$ @Englishdude

WOW, My sources are telling me that Lampard to Chelsea is a done deal.

In a normal situation, this is too early for him. But with the transfer ban and a large contingent of our youth players (Reece, Mount, Tammy, Ampadu, Odoi) ready for first team minutes, he might be the right manager for the job.

I just hope Roman is patient with him bcos according to @dasmooth1, we are getting relegated next season.

In a normal situation, this is too early for him. But with the transfer ban and a large contingent of our youth players (Reece, Mount, Tammy, Ampadu, Odoi) ready for first team minutes, he might be the right manager for the job.

I just hope Roman is patient with him bcos according to @dasmooth1, we are getting relegated next season.

I really don't want lampard as the manager it's too soon

Wouldn’t be surprised if he is announced.

Heard we bid 46m for a couple sampdoria players but they want an extra 3m on top. Guess we will look elsewhere as we never raise bids.

Loool I hope you've enjoyed the ride Chelsea fans. Been a great 15 years. You'll always have the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back