The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been enjoyin' the Women's WC. Some good quality.

Hope Solo was weird man she kept starin' in the wrong camera. Looked like she was posin'

Hope Solo was weird man she kept starin' in the wrong camera. Looked like she was posin'

I watched the last world cup out that group of USA winners hope solo was the last one I thought would be doing media stuff.

The first women match I actually paid attention to was usa Vs Canada during the London Olympics it ended 4 3
Rapinoe is the goat based on that match

International titles
Cristiano 2
Midget 0

Lol Solo's pussy looks a lil worn but that flappy lip ting isn't so unusual

This is completely sexist, you wouldn't talk about a male athletic that way.

Smash tho them flaps probably grip your shit like that 90s sticky goop slime toy, jheeze fam just know

With portugals victory today decided to troll messi fans on my WhatsApp
53155066_181245839520391_6535865529205260288_n.jpg
I started this shit and I'm ready to slap one of these niggaz.

giphy.gif

So what next for Jose? I heard he was saying he’s interested in a national team which means none of the clubs he wants, wants him.

Football has changed and I can’t see him going anywhere unless it’s a team that is off the top but has money to spend to get some quick trophies back. He will buy older reliable players to get the job done but will only last 3 years at best and will leave said team with an ageing squad.

Teams have cottoned on. He needs a project like Wolves or Newcastle (if they get that oil money).

Im all for womens football, but Im not gonna lie the standard is like Div1 to Div2... I think the goals and pitches need to be made smaller though, the keepers arnt like 6'3 like the men, most are under 5'9, so its to easy for shots to go over their heads... Its like when I take liberties and chip the ball over my cuzzos head, cheat code schitt...

Im all for womens football, but Im not gonna lie the standard is like Div1 to Div2... I think the goals and pitches need to be made smaller though, the keepers arnt like 6'3 like the men, most are under 5'9, so its to easy for shots to go over their heads... Its like when I take liberties and chip the ball over my cuzzos head, cheat code schitt...

fiddy.gif

Reactions: Blue_London
Status
Not open for further replies.