Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Prem is gonna be a mad ting next season

oh no doubt.

I've always been pro-VAR and so what's gonna piss me off the most next season, are these retarded pundits like Shearer chatting shit against VAR and how it get things wrong and is ruining the game...blah blah blah.

At the end of the day, VAR is a tool; the A stands for "Assistant" which means it isn't some AI making the decision like you playing Fifa, a human being still has to look, analyse, assess and ultimately make the decision, so stop looking for perfection where there's a human element involved because you will never find it.
What VAR will do however is cut out a lot of bullshit...making more right refereeing decisions than wrong ones i.e. improvement.
The biggest bullshit I'm hoping it sorts out is on diving. How we handle that currently in the prem is a joke!

I mean look at this current BS headline:

5nkxzb.png

what controversy? VAR doing its job is controversy now! lol
or is it only when it affects England negatively?
Last year during the World Cup, VAR got England to the semis with all those Kane pens!

I mean look at this current BS headline:

5nkxzb.png

what controversy? VAR doing its job is controversy now! lol
or is it only when it affects England negatively?
Last year during the World Cup, VAR got England to the semis with all those Kane pens!

Thing is if a defender thinks a forward has got the drop on them they might feel a slight pull of the shirt, hit the ground and call for VAR... Its a contact sport at the end of the day, I dont want to see it become like netball... I would rather keep VAR just for offsides...

Clearly fallen out of love with the game??? Just curious, when was the last time u watched Bale play?

When the dude plays, he gives 100% and is usually one of the most hard working guys on the pitch. The problem is the "when". His body always gives up on him. Dude stays injured.

That’s the issue. He’s happy being injured. He’s been in Spain 6 years and still can’t speak Spanish. He’s happy being an outsider rather than doing everything he can to gel with his team. He’s clearly not wanted. He seems happy to try and force his way in or sit and pick up his cheque. Problem is, he’s not getting in that team whilst Zidane is in charge. So either he does everything possible to try and get a move or imo he’s fallen out of love with the game.

Clearly fallen out of love with the game??? Just curious, when was the last time u watched Bale play?

When the dude plays, he gives 100% and is usually one of the most hard working guys on the pitch. The problem is the "when". His body always gives up on him. Dude stays injured.

I said at the time when Real Madrid won the CL Final that Bale should have left - it didn't take long for the fans and board to turn on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back