Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delusion. Hazard was a world class player after that generation that kept you in contention for trophies. You now have no world class players left. Welcome to mediocrity

Hazard was the only reason Chelsea was able to draw or beat Spurs within the last 4 years.

That's my point lol. You will be with us in misery next season when you get dumped out of the CL group stages and end up 7th in the league

I think you're missing the point with the ban no Chelsea fan is expecting much staying in the top 4 is all we need.

But you United fans spent all season talking about Chelsea downfall and overrating your average team just may be it's time to focus on your own misery.

I think you're missing the point with the ban no Chelsea fan is expecting much staying in the top 4 is all we need.

But you United fans spent all season talking about Chelsea downfall and overrating your average team just may be it's time to focus on your own misery.
Chelsea have no chance of staying in the top 4 next season. I'll make any bet you want on that

Hazard was the only reason Chelsea was able to draw or beat Spurs within the last 4 years.

DimEmbarrassedBubblefish-size_restricted.gif

LightHeartfeltEstuarinecrocodile.gif

Dw2E3c4.gif

tumblr_pl2f9dzsQu1snyu1zo3_250.gif

36a0bed572459473e4dc1f881822efa5.gif

So no one gonna talk about Ozil getting married the other day, and he had the president of Turkey as his best man!

14514144-7115985-Turkey_s_President_Recep_Tayyip_Erdogan_speaks_to_Turkish_German-a-40_1559938252431.jpg

14511444-7115985-Ozil_married_his_fiance_Amine_Gulse_in_a_lavish_ceremony_in_Ista-a-50_1559938252508.jpg

Interesting Dance Moves...

He should have made Wenger his best man for giving him those wages to attract a top girl like her, he actually pulled a good one...

@Blue_London @toheeb27

Guess who's back? Baka again...
Yoko's back, Tiemoue again!

14534214-0-image-a-27_1559996800988.jpg

'There are some pretty interesting, quite big clubs that have inquired, but we give priority to Chelsea,' Abdoulaye Bakayoko, his brother and agent, told L'Equipe.

'We already know, there is the Champions League and we are looking for stability. Tiemoue has decided to stay there.'

Chelsea have no chance of staying in the top 4 next season. I'll make any bet you want on that

Lmao Chelsea has had 4 trophy less seasons in 15 years? The club is allowed an average season I'm confident they will bounce back faster than United has. You want to bet that?

United fans, firstly do you even care if Pogba stays or goes (taking potential transfer fee out of the equation)?

In any case, assuming he goes to Real this Summer, how about this proposition of a deal...

Pogba to Real for a reasonable fee, say £50m
Isco comes to United as part of the deal
Bale comes to United on a season long loan, with option to extend/buy after 1 year but United take on his full salary and no fee involved

Would that be worth considering?

Clearly Real would be the bigger winners in the deal as they get a player they want but can't afford, lose a player they don't want off their wage bill (which saves them at least £20m/yr) and cash out on a player who given the circumstances they can afford to lose.

United on the other hand, "move in a direction" as Pogba rightly or wrongly has become the poster boy for everything wrong at United certainly in the media (even though things weren't right before he came back), Bale regardless of injuries is world class and a statement signing (because of that would he want to play for a team not in champions league?) and Isco (who I'm not the biggest fan) is a decent operator that can try to fill Pogba's void

United fans, firstly do you even care if Pogba stays or goes (taking potential transfer fee out of the equation)?

In any case, assuming he goes to Real this Summer, how about this proposition of a deal...

Pogba to Real for a reasonable fee, say £50m
Isco comes to United as part of the deal
Bale comes to United on a season long loan, with option to extend/buy after 1 year but United take on his full salary and no fee involved

Would that be worth considering?

Clearly Real would be the bigger winners in the deal as they get a player they want but can't afford, lose a player they don't want off their wage bill (which saves them at least £20m/yr) and cash out on a player who given the circumstances they can afford to lose.

United on the other hand, "move in a direction" as Pogba rightly or wrongly has become the poster boy for everything wrong at United certainly in the media (even though things weren't right before he came back), Bale regardless of injuries is world class and a statement signing (because of that would he want to play for a team not in champions league?) and Isco (who I'm not the biggest fan) is a decent operator that can try to fill Pogba's void

Nah first off I dont want Bale or anyone on loan for that matter... We need to rebuild and swapping Pogba for Isco and 29/30 year old injury prone Bale on a loan is the wrong direction...

Nah not interested in Bale...he’s clearly fallen out of love with the game.

Only want Pogba gone if he’s not committed.

I think Felix is going to City but I wonder does he walk straight into their team?

Keep bale tf away from my team.
We aren't real madrids parents, they don't get to take from us in the past and now give us their refuse when they got an unruly kid that needs taking care of.
Them and la liga can eat a dick in general.

Last edited:
Nah not interested in Bale...he’s clearly fallen out of love with the game.
Clearly fallen out of love with the game??? Just curious, when was the last time u watched Bale play?

When the dude plays, he gives 100% and is usually one of the most hard working guys on the pitch. The problem is the "when". His body always gives up on him. Dude stays injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back