Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
45F7693F-01F5-4C25-AB58-BCF7DAD89036.jpeg

Sponsors about to drop Neymar like a mufuka with loose tooth. These celebs never learn from the best like Derek Jeter.

I thought that video leak backs up Neymar story of the chick trying set him up?

To me it clearly does and it's so blatant.. Should have done some editing before releasing chica!

Firstly they are clearly kissing off camera at the start because you can hear smooching noises from it.

Next he falls on the bed and she gets on top of him.

Looks like she continues kissing him while mounting him but can't definitively tell.

Once she gets off him to stand, then she starts flipping out talking bout you attacked me blah blah (according to reports) in reference to the alleged rape which was prior to this encounter.

Also why has she got a strategically placed camera recording all of this in the first place? Because she was looking for the set-up!

Can't believe she's the one who released the vid. It doesn't help her in any way. Just looks like she set up a trap which he didn't go for.

Come on fellas, what I said went all the way over y’all heads.

I ain’t siding with that chicken head. Neymar being an icon in the making should know better.

All I’m saying is these dudes supposed to be moving different when fucking with these types of joints.

If y’all don’t know how Derek Jeter operates back in the days , he had the blueprint.

You can’t be sloppy out here. Similar shit happened to Kobe Bryant.

Man, it must be hard for athletes to filter out the real from the fake... Meeting chicks through DM's is prolly the one of the worst ways to link up though, you know they are prolly mad thirsty and sent a 1000 other DM's to other 'celebs'...

These athletes soon find out that these brands aint loyal, dude hasnt even been charged and they are dropping... If hes found innocent he should go on a 'fck you' campaign to the ones that didnt stand by him...,

Also women that have been found to be blatantly lying/setting dudes up for rape charges should be charged with a crime that would bring the equivalent of punishment... It completely ruins a persons image and must causes crazy amounts of stress and anxiety.. Also it prolly puts off women coming forward who have genuinely been attacked...

If Chelsea is still winning trophies after cech Terry lampard drogba I'm sure Chelsea will be fine after hazard
Delusion. Hazard was a world class player after that generation that kept you in contention for trophies. You now have no world class players left. Welcome to mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back