Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sell Lukaku, sign Morgan

Nah not at all, I encourage it... I just think its silly having the full size goals and pitches (have you seen the goals and also the level of funding for teams like England and USA compared to say Thailand and other countries is terrible and that makes for stupid/uncompetitive games like this, so when the USA women team running around screaming and celebrating after the 13th goal its embarrassing... Then the media push it down our throats like it was even a match in the first place, imo it just makes a the womens game look bad having these 13-0 games...

I mean 13-0!!! THIRTEEN - ZERO... Seriously the only place I see 13-0 like scores is in Sunday league or kids football tournaments, that should never happen in a remotely professional game...

so USA scored 3 goals in the first half (45mins) but yet managed to score 5 in the last 13 mins.....

tenor.gif

'I have a contract with Man United. I'll speak with my club and my agent Federico Pastorello to make the best decision.
'I am going to enjoy my holidays with my family now. I know what I'll do, but won't say it. We'll see. If I expect a busy summer? Yes.'

'I've had a difficult season at club level,' he said. 'I lost my place and haven't played much.

'But that is a phase in my career and it will help me for the next step.'

14681834-7131575-image-m-2_1560325549226.jpg

...so you hate women's football

No, I like competitive womens football (competitive sports full stop) 13-0 is terrible... The womens CL is dope for instance, its got the best women in the world playing, Lyon vs City is an example of that... But there are too many uncompetitive/low standard games in the womans WC, which is down to alot of countries not having the infrastructure and funds at the grass roots to develop players or encourage them to take part, countries like the UK and USA spend a fortune on the womans game, but unfortunately alot of countries dont or cant...

Theres been posters on here saying how poor some of the games have been, its just opinions not hating on womens football...

And women can kick the ball just as high as the men, but the keepers are alot smaller... So making the goals smaller makes sense, schitt Im 6'2 and when I stand in a full size goal it feels huge, so when you got 5'8 keepers trying to stop a ball in the top bins they have hardly stand a chance...

Making the goals abit smaller would make a huge difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back