Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo man Taylor Rooks was my dream prototype chick on some Weird Science shit, then I'm reading thru the comments and some clown calls her Marcus Rashford's sister. Man fcuk that guy! KMT

Manchester United challenge PSG for £40m-rated Everton star Gueye as they seek midfield warrior to bring best out of misfiring Pogba next season

Idrissa Gueye is set to play his final game for Everton on Sunday with both PSG and Manchester United circling the Senegal international midfielder this summer.

Everton are understood to accept that 29-year-old Gueye wants to leave the club though the Merseysiders will look to collect around £40million with the player having three years left on his contract.

As a French speaker, a move to Paris is attractive to Gueye but United have also made their intentions clear and have the financial resources to offer a larger transfer fee.

Following Paul Pogba's success at the World Cup with N'Golo Kante providing defensive insurance, United believe Gueye could be the player to unlock the best of their record signing and they are budgeting to recruit at least two senior players in the next window besides youngsters like Swansea's Daniel James.

Gueye, who signed for Everton from Aston Villa in 2016 and regularly tops the Premier League statistics for tackles, is expected to feature for the Merseysiders at Tottenham on Sunday afternoon.

---

in the comments section:

, Accra, Ghana, about an hour ago

There is something really wrong @ United. Is not even funny anymore. U let a player like Herrera who is 29 years leave for free to PSG only to want to pay 40 million for another 29 year old who isn't any better than Herrera. If dis ain't madness den is witchcraft.

This is the only day of the season that I wish I was back working on PLP Studios. I remember last day of the season 3 seasons ago I was in the edit when Kane, Pedro and Coutinho came through to win me my FPL mini league by 2 points because the leader didn't throw in Kane who scored 7 goals in 2 games lmao.

As for this season throw it in the fucking bin and if there is a God Brighton will roll over today and spare us all eternal misery.

This is the only day of the season that I wish I was back working on PLP Studios. I remember last day of the season 3 seasons ago I was in the edit when Kane, Pedro and Coutinho came through to win me my FPL mini league by 2 points because the leader didn't throw in Kane who scored 7 goals in 2 games lmao.

As for this season throw it in the fucking bin and if there is a God Brighton will roll over today and spare us all eternal misery.

Lmao I'm still mentally broken by the events of this week man my girl called me immature because I said I don't want to do a Ajax stadium tour anymore

6 years ago I was one goal away from winning super 6 the words of di cano is taking of a striker and bringing on a defender is why I don't gamble

What games you man watching?

I feel a duty to watch my team lose to Cardiff but I got a feeling City gon fuck this up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back