Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

This Bayern-Leipzig game is tense
Watching the Dortmund game. Pulisic balling.

Btw, Sancho looks like a solid player, but some team is going to waste so much money on him thinking they are getting the next big thing. The numbers say he is "the next big thing", but when i watch him play, i just see a solid player. Maybe i need to watch more game (and not just when Pulisic plays, lol)

Watching the Dortmund game. Pulisic balling.

Btw, Sancho looks like a solid player, but some team is going to waste so much money on him thinking they are getting the next big thing. The numbers say he is "the next big thing", but when i watch him play, i just see a solid player. Maybe i need to watch more game (and not just when Pulisic plays, lol)
@Blue_London u watch him more than I do. What do u think of Sancho?

Herrera was offered to double his money to 150-175k. He wanted 250k and a 5 year deal. I ain’t mad...let him go. I understand he needs his last big payday but we’ve spent too much already. If he was our captain then maybe but he’s a squad player.

Thanks and good luck.

Herrera was offered to double his money to 150-175k. He wanted 250k and a 5 year deal. I ain’t mad...let him go. I understand he needs his last big payday but we’ve spent too much already. If he was our captain then maybe but he’s a squad player.

Thanks and good luck.

Same goes for any other fuck nigga...Pogba...you can go fam. We’re already at the bottom...so the only way is up with a new young hungry squad.

I’ve written off next season already. Which gives two windows to get back fighting again.

Thanks and good luck.

I think Herrera is captain material, he leads by example (abit reckless at times though) and is always shouting at and clapping his teammates on... He should have defo be a regular starter imo, he was especially dope when he plays alongside Pogba and I think Pogba plays better with him in the side... But yeah asking for 250k is crazy, we cant be held to ransom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back