Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very first time I jumped on the Old IC Bp3 days I posted in the football thread once and said arsenal should sign huntelaar It must of been @Northside7 this person had the same energy just came at me with hate lmao I thought this place isn't for me didn't return

The very first time I jumped on the Old IC Bp3 days I posted in the football thread once and said arsenal should sign huntelaar It must of been @Northside7 this person had the same energy just came at me with hate lmao I thought this place isn't for me didn't return

I remembered that, but you sure it was northside or that other wack “Wiltshire is god” supporter dude

I dont think that was me lol. I truly dont remember Arsenal ever going for huntelaar.

You're not even an Ajax fan

Nah it's on sight here in Holland but I support every Dutch squad that reps in Europe...even them jewbois from Amsterdam lol.

Lord knows we need that CL win btw, we used to have 3 CL starting spots now it looks like even the eredivisie champ has to play CL qualifiers smh, we're 12th now on the uefa league rankings...

Been mad busy at work not had time to get on here... It will be interesting to see if VVD can keep up his 'zero dribbles past him' stat, thats a hellva stat for a defender to hold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back