Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody seen last nights game of thrones?

If you haven't, watch it in the day time because I watched it at night in a dark room and couldn't see shit.

Rio Ferdinand as the technical director?

We need a technical director but I'd much rather someone who has pedigree.

United best signing in the Summer should be a Director of Football/Football Director/Technical Director....whatever the fuck they want to call the role!
As Neville alluded to months ago (after Mourinho got sacked), this has to be a long-term strategy and rebuild job not quick fixes

from 09:34 - 15:05

Some guys to consider:
  • Monchi @ AS Roma (ex-Sevilla)
  • Rangnick @ Leipzig
  • Luis Campos @ Lille. Former Monaco man and brought through so many players on the cheap and turned a tidy profit: e.g. Fabinho, Bakayoko, Bernardo Silva, Lemar
  • I think you tried to get Berta @ Atletico but he decided to stay - revisit the situation
  • What about Rebecca Caplehorn @ Spurs? You were so fixated on getting the manager but what of the person who’s discovering Spurs talent on the cheap and negotiating their sales? Plus she knows how to work a budget so no frivolous shit!
  • Kevin Thelwell hasn’t done badly @ Wolves too
Or better yet Michael Emenalo? Big man did a lot of good things as Chelsea regardless what some may think. The guy brought in Azpi, Kante, Hazard, Costa, Mata, Fabregras, Pedro. Things didn't work out for him @ Monaco but I can't recall a really expensive (£30m+) bad flop he's had.

Look at what Michael Edwards @ Liverpool has done which is wonders. Sold Solanke (£19m), Ibe (£15m), Coutinho (£142m), Ings (£20m), Sakho (£26m). then managed to bring in VVD, Alisson, Salah to name a few.
This is the missing piece that will get United back to the top on a long-term and sustainable basis

Like I said before, it would be United's best signing of the Summer. But like GNev stated, it has to be "best in class". Take the emotion out of it United and stick to my candidates list!

That 1995 Ajax team, one of my favs of all TIME...

nwankwo-kanu-finidi-george-1995-uefa-champions-league_abiyamo.jpg

669216_Kanu20Finidi20European20Cup2095_jpgffd3f016c3d77f7622ab5e49ceb89db9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back