Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is on Klopp 1-0 Barcelona win not a bad score I think he was happy with that one moment of Luck and a magic moment was the difference.

He didn't want to go to open like they did in the last 5 mins and Barcelona cut them open twice

Well, we all know they will concede at Anfield. They needed at least one away goal. To score 4 goals and keep a clean sheet? Liverpool is capable of doing it but I just dont see it happening

Its so hard been a Klopp fan, smh. My boy keeps letting me down. Dude has the best team of his career and might leave this season with ZERO trophies.

Jose said winning the league cup was an important trophy in his first season because it gave the team a taste of winning.

Klopp last season or this season should of taken the fa cup seriously and built a foundation based of that

I am going to feel bad for him when the Real Madrid fans turn on him for not been the Uber Superstar that they thought they were getting.

Hopefully Pogba goes with him. Pogba has the Westbrook-like skill of drawing all criticism towards himself. That way Hazard can go under the radar.

Apparently eriksen pogba hazard all on their way to Madrid I hope they offer isco lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back