Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players who actually play with him or against him don’t buy into what the media sells you.

UTD best player by a mile.

in-the-land.jpg

The players who actually play with him or against him don’t buy into what the media sells you.

UTD best player by a mile.

King we are SIXTH. So what if he has the best statistics from United really so what???? we are SIXTH. None of those stats helped him in any of the big games we've played this season.

Bet if you included all Prem players he wouldn't be first in most if not all of them.

Plus some of them are coz he's the only outfield player who is guaranteed a start; there's no way he covers the most distance per 90mins. Chances created, through balls, passing chains???? Seriously? Who else in the team is meant to be the top of those stats? Fred? McTominay? These are the guys he's outperformin' (by stats) and it's meant to be good??????

The only thing I'll give him is that 9 is a fair return of assists, IF you only look at the figure. We all kno' from watchin' him, though, that these assists come against scrubs and when the team is already playin' well.

I been sayin' he won't be takin' pens wherever he ends up and he shouldn't be takin' them for Utd but if you wanna hype his goals fair enough

King we are SIXTH. So what if he has the best statistics from United really so what???? we are SIXTH. None of those stats helped him in any of the big games we've played this season.

Bet if you included all Prem players he wouldn't be first in most if not all of them.

Plus some of them are coz he's the only outfield player who is guaranteed a start; there's no way he covers the most distance per 90mins. Chances created, through balls, passing chains???? Seriously? Who else in the team is meant to be the top of those stats? Fred? McTominay? These are the guys he's outperformin' (by stats) and it's meant to be good??????

The only thing I'll give him is that 9 is a fair return of assists, IF you only look at the figure. We all kno' from watchin' him, though, that these assists come against scrubs and when the team is already playin' well.

I been sayin' he won't be takin' pens wherever he ends up and he shouldn't be takin' them for Utd but if you wanna hype his goals fair enough

Bruh, I think you answering your own issues with Pogba.

If he has covered more distance than any other player on top of all the other stats what does that say about the rest of the team?

He’s already playing better than the rest of the team but you want him to perform magic too?

And nobody said he’s the best player in the league. I think the Burnley has the player who has covered the most distance and guess what...they ain’t sixth.

Brudda you skipped over every point I made

Correct me if I’m wrong but you basically saying that yea he is better than the rest of the team but we’re sixth so it doesn’t matter.

I’m saying you must want him to perform magic. Lol

Seriously bruv, my point is if he don’t want to be here I want him gone. But it don’t change the fact he’s our best player. So once we’ve sold our best player for what...120m - 150m? Are we gonna replace him with a 120m - 150m player? And will that player be able to do any better with this team?

The issue is way way bigger than Pogba at this club.

Yo no Hazard or Son in the 'PFA Team Of The Year' is straight disrespect, especially no Hazard... How you not gonna have the top assist leader in the team???
I think there is confusion on where he plays.
For me he’s a forward and should have Mane spot. But I’ve seen some say he’s a midfielder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back