Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi first goal was beautiful. I've always been Ronaldo > Messi...and I still believe that but I have now personally come to terms that they are two different players.

I rate Ronaldo mostly because he continually performs in three different leagues. But the other week I saw Messi score one of the best goals I've seen when he dinked it and I'm starting to settle on there is no point in comparing the two anymore.

We should just be thankful that we witnessed the Ronaldo/Messi era first hand. Much the same as those before me that witnessed Pele, Cruyff etc...

U guys keep saying this. Do u honestly think Messi won’t come to England and destroy defenses? Or go to Italy and easily be the best player? Such a weak point to stick your flag in.

It’s all good thinking it. Ronnie has actually done it. I take your point tho...

Messi first goal was beautiful. I've always been Ronaldo > Messi...and I still believe that but I have now personally come to terms that they are two different players.

I rate Ronaldo mostly because he continually performs in three different leagues. But the other week I saw Messi score one of the best goals I've seen when he dinked it and I'm starting to settle on there is no point in comparing the two anymore.

We should just be thankful that we witnessed the Ronaldo/Messi era first hand. Much the same as those before me that witnessed Pele, Cruyff etc...

Pretty much agree with this, though I always said the reason I rated Ronny was also he had to evolve his game... Like he was first a weedy out and out winger, him and Nani were pretty much as good as eachother when they first joined United... He bulked up became great in the air over the summer, improved his final/end product and then morphed into a various different positions along the front line even ending up in the strikers position...

Messi is blessed with all his ability to own the CF position, granted all footballers need to work hard I just appreciate the fck Ronny had to grind like mad to get to where he is at, a real workhorse, he could of just gone through the motions and been a good player but he made himself a GOAT...

What is Ole Gunnar Solsjaer record for the season? He started scorching hot against those mid table teams and is now simmering down like stew chicken and stew oxtail

Pretty much agree with this, though I always said the reason I rated Ronny was also he had to evolve his game... Like he was first a weedy out and out winger, him and Nani were pretty much as good as eachother when they first joined United... He bulked up became great in the air over the summer, improved his final/end product and then morphed into a various different positions along the front line even ending up in the strikers position...

Messi is blessed with all his ability to own the CF position, granted all footballers need to work hard I just appreciate the fck Ronny had to grind like mad to get to where he is at, a real workhorse, he could of just gone through the motions and been a good player but he made himself a GOAT...

You are aware Messi started as a winger and is essentially a number 10 that can play anywhere in attack.

Is it any coincidence that every man u fan prefers the guy that played for their team?

If that's the reason just say it

D4W1SucX4AEw4NR.jpg

Yo, @DNB1 , its all banter. U are a good dude, definitely the opposite of @Mknight Hopefully when Pogba goes to Real in the summer, u will see the light.

Just pray that Spurs don't win the champions league...
It will be worse than when mayor Guilani ran for president and every sentence began and ended with 9/11.

I can picture it now, " Spurs as champions league winners yada yada yada don't forget Spurs won the champions league."

You are aware Messi started as a winger and is essentially a number 10 that can play anywhere in attack.

Is it any coincidence that every man u fan prefers the guy that played for their team?

Them dudes don’t do research dawg, especially outside of the English league.

As you stated, he started as a winger when eto, ronaldinho and Henry was there. It’s not even far fetch

U guys keep saying this. Do u honestly think Messi won’t come to England and destroy defenses? Or go to Italy and easily be the best player? Such a weak point to stick your flag in.
You can't argue if he could either because he's trash for Argentina.

scorching hot against those mid table teams
What part of the mid table is ; arsenal, chelshit, and tottenham?

They're all still ahead of us. I must be confusing what mid table is.

Ronny was a traditional winger, Messi was playing off the forwards just like the modern day wingers like Mane and Son etc like I said he plays across the forward line now and interchanges... My reasoning obviously has a slight bias as he is a United legend but even if he wasnt, like I said he made himself great by all the hard work he put in which I really appreciate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back