Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CpHS7aSWYAEVy9x.jpg

Limp wrist niggas unite!

Andre Gomes to serve three match suspension for stamp on Aleksandar Mitrovic after accepting FA charge of violent conduct
  • Andre Gomes' stamp on Aleksandar Mitrovic was missed by the officials
  • FA decided to charge Everton midfielder retrospectively with violent conduct
  • Gomes has accepted the charge and will serve a three game suspension
  • Gomes' final game of season-long loan is at Tottenham on last day of season
12305716-0-Andre_Gomes_stamped_on_the_ankle_of_Aleksandar_Mitrovic_and_coul-a-123_1555345893534.jpg

@Big_Ev

Lol... one man supposed to carry a dead team...I can’t wid u man tonight.

Not the case. Is the manner he went about it. HE didn’t put himself in position to lead like champions does.

Look at Ajax today at juventus! There 19 year old captain lead his team back to victory. That should’ve be pogba position at all times

Lmao it was all hype when ole was winning the real united now it's a dead team.

When we been saying it's a dead team that overachieved

Nah, the players Jose was calling shit ain’t. Players like Young, Jones, Smalling have had their time.

Pogba had a bad game like everybody else. But you can’t blame one player for a bad team performance.

But for arguments sake...I’ll blame Pogba rather than Rashford missing the opening chance and then McSauce not capitalising seconds later that would have put UTD up 2:0 in the first five minutes.

They missed their chances because of Pogba. Martial not showing up since he signed his contract is all Pogbas fault.

Not the case. Is the manner he went about it. HE didn’t put himself in position to lead like champions does.

Look at Ajax today at juventus! There 19 year old captain lead his team back to victory. That should’ve be pogba position at all times

Y'all paying Pogba too much money, look how hungry he was at Juventus.

Oh and Fred is trash.

Nah, the players Jose was calling shit ain’t. Players like Young, Jones, Smalling have had their time.

Pogba had a bad game like everybody else. But you can’t blame one player for a bad team performance.

But for arguments sake...I’ll blame Pogba rather than Rashford missing the opening chance and then McSauce not capitalising seconds later that would have put UTD up 2:0 in the first five minutes.

They missed their chances because of Pogba. Martial not showing up since he signed his contract is all Pogbas fault.

Martial best run of goals came under Jose that's what's really funny.

We are not blaming pogba entirely we are saying he's the leader of midfield and not doing it too many touches and tries to make it about pogba.

But...but...the only chances we created involved Pogba.

Again, I’m not saying Pogba was great...but I see media and everybody else quick to make him the scapegoat EVERY single time UTD lose.

There must be two sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back