Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than a month ago, only three players accumulated more points for their team in the whole of Europe.

Hollow facts.

Can’t argue when facts are hollow.

Yall win.

When the team needs Pogba most, he go missing. He shows no belief and it trickles down to the team. That’s the truth.

The team also bail out games whenever Pogba was horrible! You don’t even praise them when it happens, an it happens a lot

When the team needs Pogba most, he go missing. He shows no belief and it trickles down to the team. That’s the truth.

The team also bail out games whenever Pogba was horrible! You don’t even praise them when it happens, an it happens a lot

Bruh, this is your truth.

I really had Juve to win the CL this year so props to Ajax for the win. I'd love to see them go all the way before the team inevitably get ripped apart by other clubs.

Andre Gomes to serve three match suspension for stamp on Aleksandar Mitrovic after accepting FA charge of violent conduct
  • Andre Gomes' stamp on Aleksandar Mitrovic was missed by the officials
  • FA decided to charge Everton midfielder retrospectively with violent conduct
  • Gomes has accepted the charge and will serve a three game suspension
  • Gomes' final game of season-long loan is at Tottenham on last day of season
12305716-0-Andre_Gomes_stamped_on_the_ankle_of_Aleksandar_Mitrovic_and_coul-a-123_1555345893534.jpg

Bullshit!!!

Pogba fans don't wanna hear it fam they kno he's trash in pretty much every big game, they kno' the job of a midfielder like him to to get on the ball and keep possession and Pogba can't do it they kno' he's not worth the gwup he's on now let alone the 460k he tryna ask for

All this "but why is everyone blamin' him" stuff pft I dunno where it came from or why so many
Utd man run with it.

Three years of mediocrity man. He's just not the guy we hoped he would be.

If you're a real top player you make your team look better ie van Dijk at Southampton.

And what do u think the messi groupies gonna say if uefalona wins?

I think the difference is we all love Ronaldo the guy is obviously amazing but you United fans refuse to acknowledge Messi lmao the guy played amazing yesterday and the only post acknowledging it is from @DNB1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back