Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo we are just posting spoilers?
Not I
I dont know how people can watch GOT, flying dragons and schitt???

giphy.gif
Same way niggaz watch marvel movies or any scifi shit *shrugs*

Yeah I dont fck with Marvel or scfi either...

Yo I been late on this show, anyone been checking Big Nastie's show, jeeez this had me in creasing...

I almost died of embarrassment here though, Rio took a major L...

Literally.

14 minutes in, I done dose out, bear snoring and all that.

Nah bredrin. The first episode is hard going and you need a few episodes to find the rhythm of the show. Believe me, by the end of the first season you'll be hooked, and it only gets better from there.

I heard someone on the radio this morning call it a cross between The Sopranos and Lord of The Rings. Get past the fantasy setting and it's just sex and violence with a lot of backstabbing and family beef. If you like The Wire then there's nothing stopping you liking GoT.

Nah bredrin. The first episode is hard going and you need a few episodes to find the rhythm of the show. Believe me, by the end of the first season you'll be hooked, and it only gets better from there.

I heard someone on the radio this morning call it a cross between The Sopranos and Lord of The Rings. Get past the fantasy setting and it's just sex and violence with a lot of backstabbing and family beef. If you like The Wire then there's nothing stopping you liking GoT.

I try hard looking at that show dawg. I check it out to be on board, but seeing a midget getting gully & no one punt that lil Mufuka off the screen yet, is kinda unheard of my g.
Big up to midget nation and ting eh, I doh want no midget attack me on ABlackWeb.

I Only seen a episode where some simp got eat by his own dogs, and a big nose human get shot up by bow arrows.

Everything else , sleep fest. My old girl short like bob tail dog when that show showing.

I’ll try to give it a buzz again. Kinda look like the video game The Witcher.

Spoiler*. You say plenty backstabbing. Does that mean Pogba innit, biggest backstabber all time :/

Jah no

I didn't start watching it until season 6 and I'm still meh on it.

Dude, a few months ago, i would have disagreed with u. But i did a full re-watch last month and holy shit is this show perfect, especially when binge watching it.

I still think The Wire is the GOAT, but man, GOT rose alot in my rankings after the re-watch. The way they land the Final season could tip the scales.
Yea for me it goes
GOT
The Wire
The Sopranos
Breaking Bad

Smgdh. All this time, I’m thinking it’s something to do with Brexit that you English bredren worry about.

Greatest show ever? Better than The Wire? I look at one episode of that game of thrones an fall asleep. Then I heard sisters fucking brothers and fire breading dragon :/

Yea I’m good.
You got to watch it when you're in a nood to pay attention otherwise shit gets confusing real quick. GOT helps us forget about that disgrace called Brexit!

I try hard looking at that show dawg. I check it out to be on board, but seeing a midget getting gully & no one punt that lil Mufuka off the screen yet, is kinda unheard of my g.
Big up to midget nation and ting eh, I doh want no midget attack me on ABlackWeb.

I Only seen a episode where some simp got eat by his own dogs, and a big nose human get shot up by bow arrows.

Everything else , sleep fest. My old girl short like bob tail dog when that show showing.

I’ll try to give it a buzz again. Kinda look like the video game The Witcher.

Spoiler*. You say plenty backstabbing. Does that mean Pogba innit, biggest backstabber all time :/

Jah no

Pogba probably binge-watched GoT and learned all he could from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back