Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy to see dude win but fuck that nigga

For real, to be a pioneer and the greatest of all time in one of the most racist sports, you would think dude would set up or encourage the next generation behind him be it black or Asian.

I get it, heavy is the crown and it's hard having the burden of representing a whole race on your shoulders, but when it comes to any thing black, for my GOT fans, this dude is straight jumping out the window, he ain't around for that.

You saw that bitch ass nigga face when he saw bran?
I damn near forgot he did that shit
First time they’ve seen each other since. Back in 2011 I think it was that scene that sold the series for me cuz the episode just ended like bam

Greatest show ever created man
Dude, a few months ago, i would have disagreed with u. But i did a full re-watch last month and holy shit is this show perfect, especially when binge watching it.

I still think The Wire is the GOAT, but man, GOT rose alot in my rankings after the re-watch. The way they land the Final season could tip the scales.

Greatest show ever created man

Smgdh. All this time, I’m thinking it’s something to do with Brexit that you English bredren worry about.

Greatest show ever? Better than The Wire? I look at one episode of that game of thrones an fall asleep. Then I heard sisters fucking brothers and fire breading dragon :/

Yea I’m good.

I dont know how people can watch GOT, flying dragons and schitt???

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back