Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gtfo-pauliewalnuts-sopranos-gif-7937030.gif

Sopranoes is the GOAT...
Dude, a month ago, i thought the same. But i have rewatched the first 5 seasons in the last month, its just not as good as i remembered. Not saying its bad, just not in my top 10 anymore.

When i rewatched The Wire last year, it held up really well and was even better than i remembered. Great shows stand the test of time.

Rewatching The Shield next, hopefully it holds up.

Dude, a month ago, i thought the same. But i have rewatched the first 5 seasons in the last month, its just not as good as i remembered. Not saying its bad, just not in my top 10 anymore.

When i rewatched The Wire last year, it held up really well and was even better than i remembered. Great shows stand the test of time.

Rewatching The Shield next, hopefully it holds up.

Not in your top 10 though!?!?

the-sopranos-paulie-gualtieri-tony-sirico-whack-somebody-lets-whack-this-cocksucker-and-be-done-with-it-gif-12825801.gif

To the UK posters, what ever happened to Madelin McCann? Her parents are probably the culprits?

LOL the mad ting about this question is that in my 1st year of uni I took a media studies class, and the first lesson was about why the media paid so much attention to McCann. This was in like 2009/10.

I think she prolly died by accident and her parents hid it, but then I haven't watched any of the new docs about it.

LOL the mad ting about this question is that in my 1st year of uni I took a media studies class, and the first lesson was about why the media paid so much attention to McCann. This was in like 2009/10.

I think she prolly died by accident and her parents hid it, but then I haven't watched any of the new docs about it.

Even if they had nothing to do with it they definitely should be arrested for neglect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back