Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing the older lower league stadiums in the community, where the local neighbours can hang out their windows and watch the game haha Saying that, City surely gonna knock Newport for six...

I dont think this City side would of played on a pitch as Sunday League like as this Newport one, could play a big part in keeping the score down...

Chelsea home record against united over the last 16 years has basically been guarantee 3 or 1 point can only recall 3 Ls I used to be so confident not feeling that this time

On Friday night we reported that Manchester United were ready to offload Romelu Lukakuthis summer, and now it appears that they'll pursue one of Serie A's top two scorers to replace him.

The Mirror alleges that talks have already taken place with both Juventus and Inter Milan over the potential signing of strikers Paulo Dybala and Mauro Icardi. Both Argentine forwards appear to be out of favour at their respective clubs, with Icardi in particular recently stripped of the club's captaincy by coach Luciano Spalletti.

It is believed that Lukaku would be offered as a sweetener in any deal they can negotiate for either of their two targets. Lukaku has fallen down the pecking order at United under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who has preferred the pace of Marcus Rashford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back