Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao...@Blue_london this is a delusional fan.

Just to make it clear, if PSG were in the PL right now...the likes of Arsenal, Man U Chelsea...one of these clubs would be in seventh right now.

PSG are the nearest thing to Man City if not better in terms of money spent.

People really thought because they lost Neymar and Cavani that they were easy pickings...lol

That’s like expecting City to be easy because De Bruyne been out injured half the season...nah

PSG have quality squad players and are underated because they haven’t performed in the CL and play in a wack league.

Also Spurs >> Arsenal and it’s been like that for a while now.

Okay lol.

Before it was the still the richest, still the biggest. Now it's excuses being made lol.

Son is Spurs player of the season!

BIG FACTS to back it up!

9832058-6706081-image-a-14_1550185379152.jpg

So Son is actually their best player?? Lol...been saying it.

Son is that dude, I used to be a huge fan of Ji Sung Park too... Its like hitting the loto for the marketing department if your club get a dope Asian player, Asia is huge and they really support over there, same for musicians and actors, if you crack Asia you crack the bank...

Lol I remember after the after those 2 goals he was the next Ronaldo

Yeah I still remember that goal against Villa he was up next. I heard he didnt work hard enough though which is why he didnt make it... Shame because he really like English football, he could of stayed in Italy after his loan but wanted to play English football...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back