Not open for further replies.
Damn arsenal
Just after talking shit about man u and psg too
Smh
Sad day
Idek in which country Bate plays it's football
giphy.gif

2-0 loss to P$G at old toilet.

That would never happen at the Emirates.

Blood these niggaz are deluded.
You mad lmao.

You got them confused with Barcelona and bayern Munich. We would never concede a 2-0 loss to P$G at home.
Nigga u just lost to bate telling me u would've did better against psg
Do u hear yourself?

U lost 2-0 to Spurs at home this season....

I know and that was discussed. It's European competition right now and I'm saying we wouldn't lose 2-0 @ home to P$G. We've been the lesser team against them and held our own. United have a squad that could win this tie but will they?

Are spurs better? No because one club is winning trophies while the other one isn't. I mean who is in the league cup final? LoL. You forgot about that 4-2 win? C'mon.

Blood these niggaz are deluded.

Nigga u just lost to bate telling me u would've did better against psg
Do u hear yourself?

We have never caught an L against them. United have lol. I thought Ligue 1 was a farmer's league and P$G had it easy lol. You sound shook.

I know and that was discussed. It's European competition right now and I'm saying we wouldn't lose 2-0 @ home to P$G. We've been the lesser team against them and held our own. United have a squad that could win this tie but will they?

Are spurs better? No because one club is winning trophies while the other one isn't. I mean who is in the league cup final? LoL. You forgot about that 4-2 win? C'mon.
Bruv
You're a proper youtube celeb I didn't know u posted here
andy.png

Lmao...@Blue_london this is a delusional fan.

Just to make it clear, if PSG were in the PL right now...the likes of Arsenal, Man U Chelsea...one of these clubs would be in seventh right now.

PSG are the nearest thing to Man City if not better in terms of money spent.

People really thought because they lost Neymar and Cavani that they were easy pickings...lol

That’s like expecting City to be easy because De Bruyne been out injured half the season...nah

PSG have quality squad players and are underated because they haven’t performed in the CL and play in a wack league.

Also Spurs >> Arsenal and it’s been like that for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back