Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True maybe because most of them just became fans of chelsea in this decade. The ones in america probably just started watching real football.

I have a genuine hate for them especially cause of one particular person and I kept transferring my hate towards all the ones that I know.

That's when I had to chill. Cause a couple of them are the homies but that one nigga can hop off a bridge.

Hate blood and his shit talking with a passion

I hate Spurs coz of one person

Man u fans don't get to comfortable you are still the worse fans the fact you can throw around the word glory hunter when you all grew up in London in 90s

Man u fans don't get to comfortable you are still the worse fans the fact you can throw around the word glory hunter when you all grew up in London in 90s
What about those who grew up in London in the 80s and still chose to root for United rather than Spurs?

I blame Chelsea not having any Londoners or a homegrown anchor that genuinely supports the club, ala John Terry Frank Lampard. There's not one player you can point on Chelsea's team and say he is Chelsea thru and thru, somebody that would be in the locker room and be like "these fans(lemmings) pay our wages, we owe it to them to them to at least play with a sense of pride and passion whenever we put on the shirt"

Man city - another plastic team but its a competition just to play week in week out.
Man Utd - Rashford Pogba Lingard
Liverpool - Milner Henderson
Arsenal- only care when they play Spurs
Chelsea- nobody
Spurs - Winks Alli Kane SON( plays his heart out every game, he must honor his parents Dad Heung Min and Mom Heung Min)

You're right on!
With City- at least they still have Kompany who when healthy and getting on the pitch, you know he loves the club and plays with pride and passion for them. Even when injured, he still leads behind the scenes.

Either Chelsea churn the squad this summer and get more depth or mix in more of the homegrown talent to hopefully help in the pride and passion area(as well as talent). Callum? Fikayo? I'm forgetting that whole group of Chelsea youngsters who are out on loan at several places.

FCK Ramsey earning 400k a week at Juve?!?! wtf

don't hate the player, hate the game!

giphy.gif

German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine reports that Bundesliga top scorer Luka Jovic, on loan at Eintracht Frankfurt from Benfica, is set to sign for Barcelona. It says the La Liga leaders have seen off competition from Real Madrid to sign the Serbia forward, who had also been reported to be interesting Bayern Munich and Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back