Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did it with Jose here after winning title, with Conte and now Sarri at this point play the young guys and academy guys they might fight

I already got the phone calls and the laughs ...my problem is the players dont respect the Crest! Basic fighting and giving 100% for a game is not there

They did it with Jose here after winning title, with Conte and now Sarri at this point play the young guys and academy guys they might fight

That Jose season broke me I was with my girl we was playing Southampton I decided to check the scores and it was 3 1 Southampton I started shouting if they don't care why should I lmao my gf was like calm down waitress came over asked if everything was ok. Ten minute rant then just thought I'm done with this current group and they have proved me right every time.

The worse thing this group of players done was celebrate stopping Tottenham winning the league that was the biggest slap in the face psg Everton embarrassed us then they decided to show up for a nothing game after being 2 0 down

Man United's next fixtures

1. Man United v PSG [champions league] 12/2
  2. Chelsea v Man United [FA Cup 5th Round] 18/2
  3. Man United v Liverpool [EPL] 24/2
  4. Palace v Man United [EPL] 27/2
  5. Man United v Southampton [EPL] 2/3
  6. PSG v Man United [champions league] 6/3
  7. Arsenal v Man United [EPL] 10/3
  8. Man United v Man City [EPL] 16/3

6 out of Man U's next 8 games are tough! 1 month of riding the storm United fans!
If OGS comes through this quite positively, he might actually be handed the job there and then....although top 4 will almost definitively seal it!

You can’t take lil jabs homes? Not serious. Stop catching feelings like that other fake yardie/ fake south England fassy @Mknight .

We throw ole take in here to each other. You being a Yankee right now
Lol I’m chilling yo fucking w u....u think Chelsea should reach out to Drogba?

Higuan look the answer thus far in the striking role. Sarri needs some more time and his kind of players to prosper at Chelsea.

Players should be self motivated though. To much mistakes
I feel that them niggas was playing like they had elsewhere to be....I’ve never been a fan of blaming the coach tho.... we all played football the game simple enough...looks like a player needs to stand up and take charge

I feel that them niggas was playing like they had elsewhere to be....I’ve never been a fan of blaming the coach tho.... we all played football the game simple enough...looks like a player needs to stand up and take charge

These players asked for an attacking manager their attitudes are the same.

I will be very shocked to see sarri on Thursday but I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back