1. Man United v PSG [champions league] 12/2
  2. Chelsea v Man United [FA Cup 5th Round] 18/2
  3. Man United v Liverpool [EPL] 24/2
  4. Palace v Man United [EPL] 27/2
  5. Man United v Southampton [EPL] 2/3
  6. PSG v Man United [champions league] 6/3
  7. Arsenal v Man United [EPL] 10/3
  8. Man United v Man City [EPL] 16/3

6 out of Man U's next 8 games are tough! 1 month of riding the storm United fans!
If OGS comes through this quite positively, he might actually be handed the job there and then....although top 4 will almost definitively seal it!

Thankfully our game will be at the Emirates.

You can’t take lil jabs homes? Not serious. Stop catching feelings like that other fake yardie/ fake south England fassy @Mknight .

We throw ole take in here to each other. You being a Yankee right now

Bro both my parents born in JA, been awhile since I have been there but will forever rep N9,N18,N21,EN1.

Ain't you from New Jersey? I was just in Harrison. If you need to talk about how your team got touched like a Catholic alter boy, I'm here for you in your time of need.

Niggas get shot everyday b, you'll be alright.

##*_- gives @figo a virtual hug-_*##

Naaa I check the shed sometimes but their opinion depends on the result lol

The chick on one of chelsea channels called it couple weeks ago, said they should sack sarri after the Bournemouth result, they gangbanged her in the comments section but maybe she was right.

Bro both my parents born in JA, been awhile since I have been there but will forever rep N9,N18,N21,EN1.

Ain't you from New Jersey? I was just in Harrison. If you need to talk about how your team got touched like a Catholic alter boy, I'm here for you in your time of need.

Niggas get shot everyday b, you'll be alright.

##*_- gives @figo a virtual hug-_*##
Damn
Are u threatening the dude or promising him a good time?

Man United's next fixtures

6 out of Man U's next 8 games are tough! 1 month of riding the storm United fans!
If OGS comes through this quite positively, he might actually be handed the job there and then....although top 4 will almost definitively seal it!
The first 2 games we should win comfortably.
Liverpool will be difficult but I'm confident.
Those small sides u gotta watch out for. Ole might give the guys a rest and sanchez and lukaku will come on and bottle it against cp and Southampton smh

Let's be honest most Chelsea fans are awful the ones who post in here are easily the best I have spoken to.
True maybe because most of them just became fans of chelsea in this decade. The ones in america probably just started watching real football.

I have a genuine hate for them especially cause of one particular person and I kept transferring my hate towards all the ones that I know.

That's when I had to chill. Cause a couple of them are the homies but that one nigga can hop off a bridge.

Hate blood and his shit talking with a passion

True maybe because most of them just became fans of chelsea in this decade. The ones in america probably just started watching real football.

I have a genuine hate for them especially cause of one particular person and I kept transferring my hate towards all the ones that I know.

That's when I had to chill. Cause a couple of them are the homies but that one nigga can hop off a bridge.

Hate blood and his shit talking with a passion

I think the same applies to City fans. I've only known one American City fan who was a fan prior to even the Shinawatra days and that's Marc Stein of ESPN/NYT. All the rest just jumped on board.

I already got the phone calls and the laughs ...my problem is the players dont respect the Crest! Basic fighting and giving 100% for a game is not there

They did it with Jose here after winning title, with Conte and now Sarri at this point play the young guys and academy guys they might fight

No blame for Sarri/More blame for the players than the manager?? I know the players did the same under Mou and under Conte and I can look for excuses for them in both situations but either way it's a bad look.
In this situation, Sarri took a massive gamble by calling them out a few weeks ago and it looks like it has backfired...although this was a match against City, against Pep, bent for revenge after the loss at Stamford bridge so a loss to City in this match shouldn't have been unexpected. The manner of the loss for sure would be.

Then apart from calling them out (even though I think they deserved to be called out), Sarri has taken no blame for his tactical mistakes and lineup/positional issues. He wants to die on the Jorginho-Regista hill and if so that may very well happen. He will have himself to blame for that.
When Zinchenko and Phil Jones have more assists than someone who is just sitting in front of the back four and wasting space, not providing cover for the back four and just strolling about hitting meaningless passes like a worthless version of Makalele/Mikel (at least those two tracked back and actually defended given their positions).
I mean, if you were Kante, Luiz or Rudiger, are you telling me you wouldn't want to fight Sarri and Jorginho after that match? (Also I think both fullbacks Alonso and Azpi would need to find somewhere to hide from catching hands after that match).

Anyway, there's plenty of blame to go around bro. The players AND Sarri get to share in it.

Man United's next fixtures

Well said. NBCSN have been atrocious with the angles they've taken over the past couple of weeks.
Last week it was how Ole has a problem on his hands...because he dropped Lukaku to the bench. (As If Ole hadn't been rotating his squad and the CF position since he took over). Then it was that Ole would need to win a trophy in order to get the job or be more of a favourite than Poch.
Man, all he needs to do is come out of these next 8 matches in decent shape and end in the top four and how does one not give him the job?

No blame for Sarri/More blame for the players than the manager?? I know the players did the same under Mou and under Conte and I can look for excuses for them in both situations but either way it's a bad look.
In this situation, Sarri took a massive gamble by calling them out a few weeks ago and it looks like it has backfired...although this was a match against City, against Pep, bent for revenge after the loss at Stamford bridge so a loss to City in this match shouldn't have been unexpected. The manner of the loss for sure would be.

Then apart from calling them out (even though I think they deserved to be called out), Sarri has taken no blame for his tactical mistakes and lineup/positional issues. He wants to die on the Jorginho-Regista hill and if so that may very well happen. He will have himself to blame for that.
When Zinchenko and Phil Jones have more assists than someone who is just sitting in front of the back four and wasting space, not providing cover for the back four and just strolling about hitting meaningless passes like a worthless version of Makalele/Mikel (at least those two tracked back and actually defended given their positions).
I mean, if you were Kante, Luiz or Rudiger, are you telling me you wouldn't want to fight Sarri and Jorginho after that match? (Also I think both fullbacks Alonso and Azpi would need to find somewhere to hide from catching hands after that match).

Anyway, there's plenty of blame to go around bro. The players AND Sarri get to share in it.

I blame Chelsea not having any Londoners or a homegrown anchor that genuinely supports the club, ala John Terry Frank Lampard. There's not one player you can point on Chelsea's team and say he is Chelsea thru and thru, somebody that would be in the locker room and be like "these fans(lemmings) pay our wages, we owe it to them to them to at least play with a sense of pride and passion whenever we put on the shirt"

Man city - another plastic team but its a competition just to play week in week out.
Man Utd - Rashford Pogba Lingard
Liverpool - Milner Henderson
Arsenal- only care when they play Spurs
Chelsea- nobody
Spurs - Winks Alli Kane SON( plays his heart out every game, he must honor his parents Dad Heung Min and Mom Heung Min)

I blame Chelsea not having any Londoners or a homegrown anchor that genuinely supports the club, ala John Terry Frank Lampard. There's not one player you can point on Chelsea's team and say he is Chelsea thru and thru, somebody that would be in the locker room and be like "these fans(lemmings) pay our wages, we owe it to them to them to at least play with a sense of pride and passion whenever we put on the shirt"

Man city - another plastic team but its a competition just to play week in week out.
Man Utd - Rashford Pogba Lingard
Liverpool - Milner Henderson
Arsenal- only care when they play Spurs
Chelsea- nobody
Spurs - Winks Alli Kane SON( plays his heart out every game, he must honor his parents Dad Heung Min and Mom Heung Min)

Everyone in the city team is playing for their position that's what strength in depth does.

Jose said the same thing about this Chelsea team they're too comfortable they need someone to challenge them we only one 1 team

Chelsea inquest has started...

Got word from a friend with links to Watford saying that the team is picked by someone else in the club and the 'head coach' doesn't even pick the starting 11. Was saying that the same thing happens at Chelsea and to Gareth Southgate with the England team.

I don't believe that cause Sarri has come out and defended his decisions to play Kante and Jorginho in these positions. But if it is true...no manager can succeed at Chelsea with that structure in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back