Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarri needs a few seasons to build some shit man. Yall man U boys are the worst lol, remember it took Fergie 5 seasons to actually win something...

Fam, I never said it was sack watch, it’s out there in the media.

Man U fans can’t comment on football because we got a healthy trophy cabinet.

You niggas killing me man.

Fam, I never said it was sack watch, it’s out there in the media.

Man U fans can’t comment on football because we got a healthy trophy cabinet.

You niggas killing me man.

LOL Why can't Yall just stay frustrated like the arsenal fans untill Yall win the league or a CL?

This is what happens when you only post when your team is winning
Lol that's a fuckin lie
The amount of cussing I've done when we're losing or fuckin up, u taking the piss mate.

Hardly ever post on the ic or here.
I have a life bruv lol wtf
United fans steady talking about Arsenal, Tottenham, City, Liverpool. But it's a problem when those fans do it. Full of shit to the fullest.
I don't c it.
I do c u steady chatting shit. Get over us

the banter lol

9229098-0-image-a-142_1548944606856.jpg

Oh he big mad!

'I never celebrated another team dropping points': Klopp cannot understand Walker's tweet mocking Liverpool's draw with Leicester

9280696-0-image-m-8_1549036678107.jpg

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has challenged Anthony Martial to replicate Cristiano Ronaldo's development... but he ALREADY has a better Premier League record after the same number of appearances
  • Anthony Martial signed a new five-year Manchester United contract this week
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes it gives Martial a platform to kick on at United
  • Martial's Premier League stats superior than Cristiano Ronaldo at the same stage
5celi8.png

Borussia Dortmund now value former Manchester City winger Jadon Sancho at £90m, but according to the Metro, that won't deter Manchester United who want to bring him back to England and annoy their neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back