Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they promoted Marcel Brands, hopefully they'll let him find a new manager lol. Fam did wonders for PSV, Everton in the top 20 clubs money wise - they give higher wages to their managers than Real does lol - club got mad potential.

Brands n Jose would be a match made in heaven.
Why did Brands leave u guys? Fired or pursued the better job at Everton?

Guess we are still trying to outscore opponents, even tho we concede the most in the league outside Fulham.

Every window is the same, tired of this shit.

In other news, what was the conditions of our bet again @toheeb27
View attachment 106851

giphy.gif
Since @Northside7 was not man enough, would u like to make the bet he refused to make? Loser leaves town.

If Chelsea finishes ahead of Spurs, u don’t post a single word in the 2019-2020 thread and same applies to me if Spurs finishes ahead of Chelsea.

That’s not really much to give up, don’t be chicken.

When i am gone for the year, i will miss @Northside7 the most....

Yo, this might have been one of the most anticlimactic transfer deadline in awhile. U know it is a dud when Michy Batshuayi's loan to Crystal Palace is the top headline on most websites, lol.

Sarri on sack watch...lol

Looked like Hazard downed tools against Bournemouth.

Dunno why Sarri didn’t learn from Jose. Managers are not bigger than players.

Fact is, put a man on Jorginho and you stop Chelsea. Everybody knows it. And he isn’t even that good in this team.

Fact is, put a man on Jorginho and you stop Chelsea. Everybody knows it. And he isn’t even that good in this team.

Lol you lot got your old school swagger back a level of confidence that hasn't been seen for a long time.

What you saying champions next season?

Lol you lot got your old school swagger back a level of confidence that hasn't been seen for a long time.

What you saying champions next season?

You seem hurt at Man U fan stating what a lot of Chelsea supporters are saying.

It has nothing to do with having swagger back or Utd. It’s an observation on PL football.

Couple weeks ago I had an observation about Arsenal.

And as far as next season, I just want to be competing.

Fact is, Chelsea players will get Sarri the sack if his style doesn’t change.

You seem hurt at Man U fan stating what a lot of Chelsea supporters are saying.

It has nothing to do with having swagger back or Utd. It’s an observation on PL football.

Couple weeks ago I had an observation about Arsenal.

And as far as next season, I just want to be competing.

Fact is, Chelsea players will get Sarri the sack if his style doesn’t change.

I think the reaction right now is bizarre yes it hasn't been great but it's 1 season let him build a team get the players he wants and see how it goes.

It's February now we definitely won't win the league but top 4 and a cup is a successful season.

5th and the Europa League is a good season etc

And if we finish 5th no trophies I still want him to stay same way klopp did just to see if he can build something.

Especially it's well known hazard is gone and I'm ok with that.

Like stated before 4 managers have said the same thing about these players there has to be something in that.

As for your fans people I haven't spoken to all season popping up on my what's app with the what's going on with Chelsea lmao

I think the reaction right now is bizarre yes it hasn't been great but it's 1 season let him build a team get the players he wants and see how it goes.

It's February now we definitely won't win the league but top 4 and a cup is a successful season.

5th and the Europa League is a good season etc

And if we finish 5th no trophies I still want him to stay same way klopp did just to see if he can build something.

Especially it's well known hazard is gone and I'm ok with that.

Like stated before 4 managers have said the same thing about these players there has to be something in that.

As for your fans people I haven't spoken to all season popping up on my what's app with the what's going on with Chelsea lmao

Chelsea has a bigger problem as to not having a long term plan.

Even if Sarri is allowed to build his team. Would he last longer than 3 years?

Chelsea has a bigger problem as to not having a long term plan.

Even if Sarri is allowed to build his team. Would he last longer than 3 years?

I think chelsea has an identity problem. A successful defensive team but the club wants to be a Barca type team it has never worked.

Our managers that use the defensive style are usually our most successful

I think 3 4 years is enough to get a decision on sarri especially if he gets players that fit his system.

Back to what we said we should of backed Jose or Conte the club failed to do that so it has to be sarri.

So what you're saying on Chelsea and Jorginho is....

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back