Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week after Spurs shit the bed in the cups, it's crazy that we are still in the title race and 7 points clear of the banter clubs.

This is the bullshit im talking about from Chelsea fans. Ok yall beat us in the cup but then to make a whole video about Spurs when Bournemouth is your next opponent???

That's why yall got spanked so hard, I can't even remember any time in the Russian spy era that Chelsea got beaten so badly.

4-0 TO BOURNEMOUTH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol @Mknight showin' up wa gwan brudda

Yo, I'm good man, just been doing some deep breathing exercises and meditation, last week I had a flashback/ panic attack of being a Spurs fan in the 90's.

I see Man Utd tryna bring back that Fergie time as well.

But don't act like I didn't see you were mad that Son scored.

Yo, I'm good man, just been doing some deep breathing exercises and meditation, last week I had a flashback/ panic attack of being a Spurs fan in the 90's.

I see Man Utd tryna bring back that Fergie time as well.

But don't act like I didn't see you were mad that Son scored.

No banter genuinely was concerned

But this made me laugh

tumblr_pm634tns6E1rjev45o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pm634tns6E1rjev45o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pm634tns6E1rjev45o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pm634tns6E1rjev45o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_pm634tns6E1rjev45o7_1280.jpg

If we sell willian what position would you want us to strengthen?

Has to be a goal scoring midfielder
Dude, if Sarri is willing to trust Loftus Cheek, i say we stand pat and keep that goal scoring midfielder spot open for Mount next season.

If Sarri is going to continue to be conservative when it comes to playing younger players, then we need to go ALL IN and get Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. He is a fucking beast and would be perfect for us. We have rarely been linked to him in the past, so i doubt this happens.

Guess we are still trying to outscore opponents, even tho we concede the most in the league outside Fulham.

Every window is the same, tired of this shit.

In other news, what was the conditions of our bet again @toheeb27
03B6448E-428C-4DE0-BF2C-A7718AE6385D.jpeg

giphy.gif

7B191F90-C1D8-4374-9B2C-4DE902657DF2.jpeg

Should of brought him when we could of, need a couple of mentally unstable people in the changing room to not let players get to complacent.

“Play like that again I’ll cut you ya cunt”

Lol this Silva brudda needs to get over himself, like he has the clout to make these sorta statements. Nigga one whoopin' away from the sack as it is

they promoted Marcel Brands, hopefully they'll let him find a new manager lol. Fam did wonders for PSV, Everton in the top 20 clubs money wise - they give higher wages to their managers than Real does lol - club got mad potential.

Brands n Jose would be a match made in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back