Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm against givin' the FA Cup winner a CL spot

look at the views of fa cup matches its easily one the most watched competitions in football.

The arsenal-united game has the biggest viewership this season and it's a major cup.

Having said that if they did offer a champions league spot for the fa cup I would only accept it if they scrapped 4th and we had top 3 get champs and fa cup winners get the final spot

Yea I’m leaning towards Ole > Poch

If you think no trophies is acceptable you not the right fit for UTD.

As Poch is talking himself out of a job with that no trophies BS, OGS coming through like a smart politician running for election:

'I don't dream of top four – we're here to win trophies': Solskjaer disputes rival for United job Poch's claim that Champions League is more important than silverware
9102178-0-image-a-38_1548711163509.jpg

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists that Manchester United will never be satisfied with a top-four place and says winning trophies is always the priority at Old Trafford.

This followed comments from Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino — understood to be Solskjaer's main rival for the United job — that Champions League qualification is more important than silverware.

Solskjaer said: 'That's not the dream, to be top four. We're Manchester United, you should always aim to win the league.
'We can't do it this year but we've just got to look forward to that again because we have to get back to that.

'We've got the Champions League and we've got the FA Cup — we can't just say top four and that's it. We've got to look at, "Can we win something this year?"

'I go into every single game as United manager thinking we can win this game. We are still in the FA Cup and we are going to try to win it.'

'I'm not here to discuss what Pochettino says,' he added. 'But we are about winning trophies, of course. If you win trophies that's a fantastic day for everyone in the club. It's just the best time of your life when you win because you never know when the next one is going to come.

'The manager always said, "Enjoy this, whatever trophy you win". It's not up to me to discuss whatever anyone else says, I'm just saying that here at this club we are looking to win trophies.'

When niggas used to play in the park on Sunday morning...after no sleep, a hangover and a spliff at halftime ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back