Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an old interview with Italian daily Corriere della Sera (via Eurosport), Higuain said:

Van Nistelrooy? He told me something during a period in which I didn’t score. And it’s true.

You try, but it doesn’t come out. And when it comes out, it all does at once. It’s like ketchup. It’s a beautiful anecdote.

I believe that no-one is perfect, not even the best players in the world, so I always want to learn. Sometimes it’s difficult to accept criticism, but it takes humility to listen, to try to grow again.

Football like art? Of course it is. When you score a beautiful goal, from a move of five to six touches that your opponents fails to stop, it’s art. Do I see football in this way because of my artist mother? Yes, I really think so. She’s a painter: she paints pictures, mostly abstract.

So Peru out of the u-20 sudaamericana
Conmebol is a bitch even in youth divisions. If ur kids aren’t in Europe already then it’s so hard to qualify for youth world cups
Agreed and when they get up there they got to try to stay in the best the best leagues possible. Benavente got a 7 million contract to play in Egypt Pyramids FC se llama su club

Carrillo is in Saudi Arabia, Cueva is going to Argentina to play I forget the club it's not one of the big ones. Santamaria and Aquino are in Mexico. Tapia in Holanda. Hurtado is in Turkey. Bulos, Cartagena and Gallese are back in Peru. We got people that are good enough to play in the best leagues

Last edited:
"Again we're going to have the debate whether a trophy will take the club to the next level. I don't agree with it. It only builds your ego. The most important thing for Tottenham right now is to always be in the top four."

"Again we're going to have the debate whether a trophy will take the club to the next level. I don't agree with it. It only builds your ego. The most important thing for Tottenham right now is to always be in the top four."
Yeeeaa we're gonna stick with Ole

No trophies at Spurs....again.

That's a surprise... said no one ever

Yet you all killed Wenger for saying it

source.gif

But then again for teams like Arsenal and Spurs that statement rings true.

£6m for winning the FA Cup and £70m for top 4 spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back