Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Premier League Winner Balotelli back in the English League

He's troublesome I admit but too much shade has been thrown on his name especially by DM

Dunno about West Ham though....Nasri, Arnautovic and Balotelli looks dangerous in more ways than one!

The Real Madrid ones? Dude has been pretty much consistent. I made my peace with that awhile back.

The I fustatefr every manager I have had . That to me says they think they expect to much from him. I don't believe he thinks he can be a neymar griezman in terms of scoring

The I fustatefr every manager I have had . That to me says they think they expect to much from him. I don't believe he thinks he can be a neymar griezman in terms of scoring

“I do not know if I’m among the best players in the world. Because the best think goals, assists, trophies. And I have never been like that. So maybe ... but beyond that, in professional football, there are a lot of players like me who [just] want to have fun.”

“If this season, I finish with 30 goals and 20 assists, we will all say: ‘Oh yeah, exceptional’, even if I play rotten in all matches. But that’s not what I want. I do not care [about stats]! For example, I prefer a match like the one we just lost to Tottenham — I really got a big kick out of that. Zero assists, zero goals, like against Brazil (2-1 victory for Belgium in quarterfinals of the 2018 World Cup), but those are the kinds of matches that I like, the ones that really make me happy to play football.”

“I didn’t just frustrate Conte. In my career I have frustrated all of my trainers. Now here I am frustrating [Maurizio] Sarri. They think I need to mark more, do more here, more than I am doing. And the next coach I have, I will also frustrate him!”

Oh, those ones. Hazard has always been weird. Has the talent to be amazing, but does not have the "elite" drive or Killer instinct like some of the best players do.

But hey, some people on here think its Mourinho's fault.

“I do not know if I’m among the best players in the world. Because the best think goals, assists, trophies. And I have never been like that. So maybe ... but beyond that, in professional football, there are a lot of players like me who [just] want to have fun.”

“If this season, I finish with 30 goals and 20 assists, we will all say: ‘Oh yeah, exceptional’, even if I play rotten in all matches. But that’s not what I want. I do not care [about stats]! For example, I prefer a match like the one we just lost to Tottenham — I really got a big kick out of that. Zero assists, zero goals, like against Brazil (2-1 victory for Belgium in quarterfinals of the 2018 World Cup), but those are the kinds of matches that I like, the ones that really make me happy to play football.”

“I didn’t just frustrate Conte. In my career I have frustrated all of my trainers. Now here I am frustrating [Maurizio] Sarri. They think I need to mark more, do more here, more than I am doing. And the next coach I have, I will also frustrate him!”

Oh, those ones. Hazard has always been weird. Has the talent to be amazing, but does not have the "elite" drive or Killer instinct like some of the best players do.

Whenever I said to people he can't be compared to neymar etc they always said I hated him he just doesn't have the drive to be the best he needs to play in that 05 team with all those leaders

Whenever I said to people he can't be compared to neymar etc they always said I hated him he just doesn't have the drive to be the best he needs to play in that 05 team with all those leaders
Man I know of people arguing each other down trying to say hazard is better than neymar.
Cocaine is a helluva drug

I respect his honesty. In a roundabout way, it's that mentality which probably kept him at Chelsea this season. I seem to recall the interview he was doing at the World Cup which hinted that it was his last season at Chelsea and Madrid was his next destination. But in the same breath, he said "hey but my family's settled and I like living in London so who knows?"

See if he was really about it, he would have easily engineered the move as much as possible...but I think he was too chilled with the situation.

Also I get his rationale on stats, I was the same as a kid when playing football. I was always motivated by the competitiveness not the win, so if I saw my friends or randoms kicking ball and I asked to join in, I used to join the team that was losing. As soon as the game turns a bit a we were like 3 or 4 up...I'd switch back. It wasn't fun for me playing on the equivalent of a Man City team vs a Burnley

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back