Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marko Arnautovic bombshell for West Ham as star's agent says 'it is his great desire' to quit club and move to China in mega-money transfer
  • Forward Marko Arnautovic is pushing for a move to the Chinese Super League
  • The Hammers have rejected a bid of £35m from a Chinese Super League club
  • Manuel Pellegrini has played down talk of Marko Arnautovic leaving West Ham
West Ham have rejected a £35million bid from an unnamed Chinese club and boss Manuel Pellegrini said he expects his star player to stay.

But in a bombshell statement, released to talkSPORT by his brother and agent, Danijel, Arnautovic has made clear his desire to leave.

Sportsmail understands that an improved bid will be made from China and a wage of £200,000 per week is expected to be offered to Arnautovic.

Chelsea, Manchester United, Inter Milan and Everton have all shown interest in recent months, but Arnautovic is instead eyeing the less celebrated Chinese Super League as his next home.

'West Ham bought Marko for peanuts,' read the statement. 'They paid £20m for him, which is nothing in the current market.
'They bought him to keep them in the Premier League last season and he did that. He took every award at the club; best player, signing of the season and the players' award.

'Now West Ham have a fantastic offer. It is close to double what they paid for him.

'He wants to go to a new market and challenge for titles. This is what he wants.

'It is his great desire that West Ham accept the offer from China.

'He knows the West Ham fans love him and he has a special connection with them, but things move on, this is the world of sport, and he hopes they can understand.

'Marko is professional and is preparing himself for the Arsenal game. He will give 100 per cent for West Ham. That is Marko. He will never change.

'Until he is no longer a West Ham player, he will give everything to the club. He hopes the fans can respect his wishes.'

West Ham responded with a statement of their own, insisting Arnautovic would be going nowhere.

'Marko has a contract and we fully expect him to honour it. He is not for sale,' it said.

Instagram deciding it don't want to post on here now...

So we are selling Ramsey but not buying anyone else? I'm waiting for the Wenger out banners to be pulled out

The banners should never have been for Wenger nor should they be for Emery.

The dude Kroenke only sees the money. Wenger worked miracles and Emery is not his replacement....not to do what Kroenke wants.

Some bad decisions were made under Wenger, mainly the current wage bill. But Wenger isn’t really the money man, he couldn’t guarentee some of those players their wages without someone above him signing it off.

And letting contracts run down is just disgraceful business. Hilarious to watch. They’re not even doing the basics.

If they’re just waiting and clearing out in the summer and backing Emery, Arsenal will come back. But certain man are robbing a wage at Arsenal as are players at UTD and other PL clubs. But Arsenal is run badly in terms of team management.

Arsenal have money, they’re the 6th most valuable football club in the world.

The banners need to be for Kroenke.

The banners should never have been for Wenger nor should they be for Emery.

The dude Kroenke only sees the money. Wenger worked miracles and Emery is not his replacement....not to do what Kroenke wants.

Some bad decisions were made under Wenger, mainly the current wage bill. But Wenger isn’t really the money man, he couldn’t guarentee some of those players their wages without someone above him signing it off.

And letting contracts run down is just disgraceful business. Hilarious to watch. They’re not even doing the basics.

If they’re just waiting and clearing out in the summer and backing Emery, Arsenal will come back. But certain man are robbing a wage at Arsenal as are players at UTD and other PL clubs. But Arsenal is run badly in terms of team management.

Arsenal have money, they’re the 6th most valuable football club in the world.

The banners need to be for Kroenke.

giphy.gif

Thank you, and fuck a Kroenke.

Police in Las Vegas have issued a warrant for a DNA sample from Cristiano Ronaldo as part of their investigation into the rape allegations made against the Juventus forward.

The 33-year-old's lawyer, Peter S. Christiansen, told BBC Sport it was a "very standard request".

The Wall Street Journal says the warrant was recently sent to the court system in Italy.

Ronaldo denies assaulting Kathryn Mayorga at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.

"Mr Ronaldo has always maintained, as he does today, that what occurred in Las Vegas in 2009 was consensual in nature, so it is not surprising that DNA would be present, nor that the police would make this very standard request as part of their investigation," said Christiansen's statement.

@toheeb27 sarri is more Jose than I thought

"As you know very well I am not in control of the transfer market," he said. "In my opinion we need two players, but then it is up to the club.”

@toheeb27 sarri is more Jose than I thought

"As you know very well I am not in control of the transfer market," he said. "In my opinion we need two players, but then it is up to the club.”
Man, dont take Sarri's press conferences seriously. Dude plays the "I have no idea what is happening" role most of the time.

When the Pulisic transfer happened, dude played dumb, then Pulisic's father gets interviewed this week and says this...

When you’re at the highest level of your sport, there’s going to be new competition coming in constantly. We obviously met with Maurizio Sarri for quite a long time. We had a chat with him. Christian got to meet with him for a bit, and it just felt good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back