Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa has taken full responsibility for the spy storm that has engulfed Friday night's visit of Derby to Elland Road

In an extraordinary pre-match interview on Sky Sports the Argentine admitted the idea to spy on Frank Lampard's training session this week was his idea alone.

He also said that he had gone behind the back of his employers and did not ask permission from Leeds.

'It's true there was someone from Leeds United. The [person] responsible of this incident is me. I am responsible for it', he said.

'There is some decision that I need to give. It doesn't matter if this is illegal or legal or if it is right or wrong

'For me it's enough that Frank Lampard and Derby County felt it was not the right thing to do and that I didn't behave well.

'Yesterday I talked to Frank Lampard and he told me that I didn't respect the fair play rules

Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa has taken full responsibility for the spy storm that has engulfed Friday night's visit of Derby to Elland Road

In an extraordinary pre-match interview on Sky Sports the Argentine admitted the idea to spy on Frank Lampard's training session this week was his idea alone.

He also said that he had gone behind the back of his employers and did not ask permission from Leeds.

'It's true there was someone from Leeds United. The [person] responsible of this incident is me. I am responsible for it', he said.

'There is some decision that I need to give. It doesn't matter if this is illegal or legal or if it is right or wrong

'For me it's enough that Frank Lampard and Derby County felt it was not the right thing to do and that I didn't behave well.

'Yesterday I talked to Frank Lampard and he told me that I didn't respect the fair play rules

He doesn't souund apologetic at all. No fucks given.

Yo...I’m fucking dead.

Lmfao

Police in Las Vegas have issued a warrant for a DNA sample from Cristiano Ronaldo as part of their investigation into the rape allegations made against the Juventus forward.

The 33-year-old's lawyer, Peter S. Christiansen, told BBC Sport it was a "very standard request".

The Wall Street Journal says the warrant was recently sent to the court system in Italy.

Ronaldo denies assaulting Kathryn Mayorga at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.

"Mr Ronaldo has always maintained, as he does today, that what occurred in Las Vegas in 2009 was consensual in nature, so it is not surprising that DNA would be present, nor that the police would make this very standard request as part of their investigation," said Christiansen's statement.

Is this a different chick?

No the same one but they re opened the case

Ronaldo, Cosby, Kelly not Guilty!

Did anyone not see what south Korea done during the world cup to fool Swedish spy's they used racism to their benefits

South Korea’s football coach has revealed he used an unusual tactic to outfox opponents in the run-up to high stakes World Cup games in Russia - swapping players jersey numbers to sow confusion about their identities.

“I heard that Western people don’t recognise Asian people’s faces at once, so that was my little trick to confuse the opponents,” Shin Tae-yong told a press conference in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, ahead of South Korea’s high pressure World Cup opening game against Sweden on Monday evening.

Lampard was pissed and I’m dying... can’t believe I missed this shit.

I was watching Spider-Man tho..

He said there was a man in the bushes the last time against Leeds too!

The reporter should have asked him "do you think quite possibly instead of spying, it was just one of Birdman's artists laying in the cut?" LMAO

Paul Pogba is set to feature for Man Utd against Tottenham on Sunday but there's a report in Italy linking the midfielder with a move away from the club
Manchester United have offered Paul Pogba to Juventus in a proposed swap deal for Douglas Costa, according to reports in Italy.
But Tuttosport claim that United are prepared to let their most marketable asset leave the club to secure the services of Brazil winger Douglas Costa, 28

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...news/man-utd-transfer-news-pogba-15664495.amp

@CeLLar-DooR I didn't know u write for the papers bruv.
Idk what type of stupid shite this is tho.
Fuckin stupid and better be untrue.

Paul Pogba is set to feature for Man Utd against Tottenham on Sunday but there's a report in Italy linking the midfielder with a move away from the club
Manchester United have offered Paul Pogba to Juventus in a proposed swap deal for Douglas Costa, according to reports in Italy.
But Tuttosport claim that United are prepared to let their most marketable asset leave the club to secure the services of Brazil winger Douglas Costa, 28

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...news/man-utd-transfer-news-pogba-15664495.amp

@CeLLar-DooR I didn't know u write for the papers bruv.
Idk what type of stupid shite this is tho.
Fuckin stupid and better be untrue.
This is news that one of my sources would tell me lol

I figured it was either u, figo, or harry kane who wrote that cause tottenham bout to get them pitchforks put on them

According to Calciomercato, via The Star, Manchester United are readying themselves (six months early) to splash the cash for Philippe Coutinho in the summer.

Barcelona will want to make back as much of the £140 million they spent on the Brazilian to bring him over from Liverpool

Lampard was pissed and I’m dying... can’t believe I missed this shit.

I was watching Spider-Man tho..

He said there was a man in the bushes the last time against Leeds too!

The reporter should have asked him "do you think quite possibly instead of spying, it was just one of Birdman's artists laying in the cut?" LMAO

2n1w3ud.png

4a7a244f358b2f5645294976db3bd737-full.png

I've been doing this spy shit since two thousand an' one
'Bout the same time Dre dropped '2001'
18 years later, I got caught and that ain't fun
English Championship presents 'Lampard Witta Attitude, Volume One'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back