Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. Hazard was not asked to track back. Conte went to 3 at the back after a loss to Arsenal which completed changed their style of play.
Formation and style of play are not the same. They might not play the same formation, but Mourinho and Conte have the same style of play. Those 2 guys are similar in so many ways.

And yes, Conte most definitely asked Hazrd to track back. Again u are making shit up...

“Don’t tell Conte, but you can write that it’s pointless. If you defend too much, you tire yourself out.

“If I’ve spent the whole game defending, forget about me being useful after the 60th minute, and I’m quite fit."

Hazard is however aware that he could easily find himself on the bench if he fails to track back.

“After that, it’s up to the manager. If that’s what he wants, you need to do it, otherwise you sit on the bench.

Incorrect. Hazard was not asked to track back. Conte went to 3 at the back after a loss to Arsenal which completed changed their style of play.

Whether or not Hazard had to track but under Jose doesn't matter because he was Player of the Year and they won the title, so him doin his defensive work couldn't have hurt him too much

No I don't like his style but it's successful and it's not up to the players to decide tactics. I really can't believe so many fans think it's acceptable for players to underperform because they think they know better than a two time champions league winner

I don’t think it’s acceptable. My point is they were underperforming because of the managers tactics and man management.

I don’t believe any player really steps on the pitch and chooses not to play.

I do believe if a player is uninspired, looking to the bench to see if they are allowed to get forward, worried what the manager will say to the media that this will affect performance on the pitch.

Whether or not Hazard had to track but under Jose doesn't matter because he was Player of the Year and they won the title, so him doin his defensive work couldn't have hurt him too much

But he didn’t have to do as much defensive work the season prior. It was when Jose didn’t get the signings he wanted in the summer after winning, threw his toys out the pram and dropped John Terry for no reason other than to make a point to Abramovich that Hazard was asked to track back.

And not because he was needed defensively but because Jose has and will stifle players to prove a point.

Hazard was 2nd in player of the year his first season with Mourinho and WON player of the year his 2nd season with Mourinho. He will be the first to tell u that in the 3rd season, Mourinho gave them extra time off after winning the title and they came back to camp out of shape.

But keep making shit up to support your narrative that Mourinho is the cause of all ills.

Bruv he ruined Hazard just before he left Chelsea in like 11th or whatever it was, like DNB1 says if Jose hadnt had gone Hazard prolly would of... And like others have said also, Jose's was a great manger, he may still turn out and be one again... but fact is he left Chelsea and United under serious criticism and questions of losing the changing room...

I don’t think it’s acceptable. My point is they were underperforming because of the managers tactics and man management.

I don’t believe any player really steps on the pitch and chooses not to play.

I do believe of a player is uninspired, looking to the bench to see if they are allowed to get forward, worried what the manager will say to the media that this will affect performance on the pitch.

Yeah but this where a lotta Utd fans lose me, thinkin' Jose was tellin' them not to pass forward.

This is why Mourinhos past success is relevant coz you can't win a title without attackin and I just do not believe that Jose was tellin' them not to get forward. I don't believe it coz it doesn't make any sense at all.

Again, the managers tactics were not only successful everywhere else he'd been, there were successful (relatively) for the first 2 seasons.

And this uninspired crap is exactly what I'm on about. Why you uninspired when you play for United in front of 75k fans?

Yeah but this where a lotta Utd fans lose me, thinkin' Jose was tellin' them not to pass forward.

This is why Mourinhos past success is relevant coz you can't win a title without attackin and I just do not believe that Jose was tellin' them not to get forward. I don't believe it coz it doesn't make any sense at all.

Again, the managers tactics were not only successful everywhere else he'd been, there were successful (relatively) for the first 2 seasons.

And this uninspired crap is exactly what I'm on about. Why you uninspired when you play for United in front of 75k fans?

Because your proven title winning manager has shitted on you at every chance he gets but takes ALL the credit when the team wins.

It’s hard to believe you can’t understand how negativity can cause under performance.

Hazard came out and said that he under performed the last year of Jose.

He also said that as soon as Gus came in they were given freedom and that under Jose training became negative and unhappy.

This was caused cause Jose didn’t get the signings he wanted.

Basically, I believe Jose will only be successful now if he goes to a team that will fully back him with players he wants so he can implement his style. Problem is football has moved on and nobody wants to watch or be apart of a defensive minded team.

This will change and his style will become fashionable again.

Hazard had 2 great seasons under Mourinho, but bcos he was subpar in less than half of a season (in which Hazard has admitted he came to camp out of shape), Mourinho ruined him. U see how ridiculous u are been, right?

DNB1 just pointed out the reason, like Jose always does when he doesnt get his transfer kitty, throws his toys out the pram, drops random players and makes the creative players like Hazard do more dirty work, totally fckn up the shape and causing players to under perform... When Jose left, Hazard was allowed to let players like Kante break play up and left him free to create...

Its not rocket science, when Jose has what he wants he is very effective, but when he doesnt he almost sabotages himself...

Hazard came out and said that he under performed the last year of Jose.

He also said that as soon as Gus came in they were given freedom and that under Jose training became negative and unhappy.

This was caused cause Jose didn’t get the signings he wanted.

Basically, I believe Jose will only be successful now if he goes to a team that will fully back him with players he wants so he can implement his style. Problem is football has moved on and nobody wants to watch or be apart of a defensive minded team.

This will change and his style will become fashionable again.

IMO the older great managers work with and coach what they inherit...

Alot of 'newer' managers want to come to a club and overhaul it and buy their own players, if they cant alot of them struggle...

Last edited:
Jose ruined Hazard now? So these players bear* no personal responsibility for bein' unplayable one season then bein' crap 6 weeks later?

Its work, bosses need to have a good working relationship with their employees...

Say I own a custom car factory, with a great reputation, and I say to one of my best painters 'hey but the spray can down, I need you to work on the engine' the sprayer is going to be pissed and do a wack job because he is not a mechanic and all of my employees are gonna be pissed because we are sending out poor quality cars...

Yes they are professionals, and they dont intentionally do a poor job but the mind is a powerful tool...

DNB1 just pointed out the reason, like Jose always does when he doesnt get his transfer kitty, throws his toys out the pram, drops random players and makes the creative players like Hazard do more dirty work, totally fckn up the shape and causing players to under perform... When Jose left, Hazard was allowed to let players like Kante break play up and left him free to create...

This is why i keep saying u guys are making shit up. Hazard was not asked to do anything different from the season before when he won Player of the fucking year.

I have already said, Mourinho has flaws and he was probably shitty to u guys, but u don't have to make things up to fit your narrative.

DNB1 just pointed out the reason, like Jose always does when he doesnt get his transfer kitty, throws his toys out the pram, drops random players

I WISHED he dropped random players and gave Salah, Cuadrado and Traore or even Loftus Cheek more of a chance, lol. Dude was too loyal to under-performing players in that 3rd season.

I would like to agree with that players like Pog got to much power but its great payback for Jose considering how he did og real legend Casillas lol. Jose ain't shit for what he did to Iker.

But seriously though, just like Jose, Van Gaal also won the CL and eventhough Moyes didn't, all 3 of em had in common that the squad wasn't happy. Look at Le Havre, Klopp, Simeone, Pep, Poch, old man Wenger, Heynkes, Hiddink etc. Hell think Rijkaard... People managing is and has been crucial and Jose n King Louis didn't have it...Didnt modernize and ended up losing the dressing room after they spend 100s of millions filling it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back