Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, new player power has changed the game.

Jose problem is his ego couldn’t share the same space as the players egos. You gotta be able to juggle that.

I don’t get the ego thing tho..managers rich, players are rich...everybody’s rich. You shouldn’t be going to work with your face miserable. Even if the board ain’t back you.

Yeah look at the great sporting teams over the years that have managed egos and just have competitive fun... Fergie's United (tho SAF shipped players out when they get too big), the current Liverpool squad seem a great unit, City even the GSW with Steph, Klay, KD etc and the 90s Chicago Bulls when Jordan was there with Pippen, Rodman, Horace Grant... They all had worldies but they all knew their place and just turn up and have fun AND WIN...

I think what really pissed Jose's United players off was how restricted they were and add the fact they were losing... Imagine telling Steph Curry not to shoot 3's and pass to KD in the paint lol that team would quickly lose faith...

Pogba openly disrespected the club and cost us points. He's a complete disgrace and if we keep him past summer Manchester United will have dropped a lot of my estimation. Keane and Beckham were sold when they caused trouble but we gonna reward this hype nigga Pogba.

Also, in my opinion, niggas who supported Pogba over the manager, who just happened to be Jose, have to look in the mirror.

We some joke ting club nowadays

So Jose didn’t openly disrespect the club and cost us points?

Didn’t flirt with PSG to get a contract extension and more money?

Didn’t drop Martial for Sanchez even tho Sanchez was clearly not performing?

Didn’t just 2weeks ago, praise Liverpool players whilst telling the world that our players are shit? (Any real Man U fan knows this is unforgivable and I believe a sackable offence)

Benched what looks like the most in form midfielder in the league cause he could not man manage him? (Jose own words)

395121A2-487B-4B7B-9EFE-D71C84D68355.gif

FACTS:

It’s not just Pogba that has improved dramatically since Jose left.

The biggest improvement is Matic, Jose go to Man is playing better than he ever did under Jose.

Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror and put the club first rather than any player or manager.

In fact, I would go so far to say that Jose engineered his own exit from the moment he started flirting with PSG.

I’m glad he’s gone and a cloud has been lifted from over my club.

I think what really pissed Jose's United players off was how restricted they were and add the fact they were losing... Imagine telling Steph Curry not to shoot 3's and pass to KD in the paint lol that team would quickly lose faith..
That's essentially what he did too.
How tf u gon tell steph to not shoot a 3?? Kmt

Didn’t just 2weeks ago, praise Liverpool players whilst telling the world that our players are shit? (Any real Man U fan knows this is unforgivable and I believe a sackable offence)

Benched what looks like the most in form midfielder in the league cause he could not man manage him? (Jose own words)

View attachment 98460

FACTS:

The biggest improvement is Matic, Jose go to Man is playing better than he ever did under Jose.

Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror and put the club first rather than any player or manager.
Preach

That's essentially what he did too.
How tf u gon tell steph to not shoot a 3?? Kmt

Preach

Exactly thats what Im saying (in an exaggerated way) you cant expect to keep players happy when you are strangling their creativity... Making Hazard track back and defend was an example, his game suffered big time, soon as Jose's gone he is one of the best in the world again...

The world's best coaches and mangers adapt and work with what the have got and get the best out their team they have inherited, and then transfer window after transfer window build their own squad until they can implement the tactics they would rather use...

Making Hazard track back and defend was an example, his game suffered big time, soon as Jose's gone he is one of the best in the world again...
Hazard was 2nd in player of the year his first season with Mourinho and WON player of the year his 2nd season with Mourinho. He will be the first to tell u that in the 3rd season, Mourinho gave them extra time off after winning the title and they came back to camp out of shape.

But keep making shit up to support your narrative that Mourinho is the cause of all ills.

Last edited:
Hazard was 2nd in player of the year his first season with Mourinho and WON player of the year his 2nd season with Mourinho. He will be the first to tell u that in the 3rd season, Mourinho gave them extra time off after winning the title and they came back to camp out of shape.

But keep making shit up to support your narrative that Mourinho is the cause of all ills.

If Jose didn’t get sacked in Dec of that year, Hazard would have gone in January.

Mourinho has flaws, and its very easy to stick to the facts to criticize the man. But u guys are going out of your way to turn him into Voldemort. It looks really petty.

Real Madrid, Chelsea and now Man U. Identical pattern in Jose behaviour and effects it had on all three teams.

Mourinho's 3rd season (in his 2nd stint) with Chelsea is not that complicated. Team enjoyed their time off too much after winning the title and started the season on the back foot. But in my opinion, the main reason we played badly before he got fired was his fucking loyalty to Ivanovic. Every Chelsea fan could see Ivanovic had lost a step and was no longer effective as a RB, but Mourinho kept starting him every fucking game. That was his downfall in my opinion.

Mourinho's 3rd season (in his 2nd stint) with Chelsea is not that complicated. Team enjoyed their time off too much and started the season on the back foot. But in my opinion, the main reason we played badly before he got fired was his fucking loyalty to Ivanovic. Every Chelsea fan could see Ivanovic had lost a step and was no longer effective as a RB, but Mourinho kept starting him every fucking game. That was his downfall in my opinion.
Funny thing is we are seeing the same shit with Alonso right now, lol.

View attachment 98460

FACTS:

We finished 2nd last year and then all of a sudden these same niggas can't play football. Jose won the league with Matic in the team and a player in Fabregas who is known for bein' wack defensively so I don't see how he's the reason for our shitness this year.

I didn't want Jose as manager because I don't like his style or his combative nature but once we got him, we shudda accepted his ways coz it brings success.

As to the improvement of the players, all we've done is beat teams we would have been heavily criticised for losin' against and that it took Jose to be sacked for it to happen says more about the players than the manager

Again, I dont like Jose's playin' style and I'm enjoyin' the attackin' football but he was what we had and them players and the fans who indulge their bullshit cost us up to now.

So what happens when Pogba decides he doesn't wanna play again? Sack the coach? He 27 or sutten and these past 3 games have been his best ever, all of that is down to Ole? I don't believe that

United used to be a club that stayed away from all this modern player crap but looks like alla that is gone.

And lastly as for Jose, I wanted him sacked too coz it was the only way things were gonna change. I blame the players mostly but he not faultless as I've said a buncha times througout the thread

Mourinho's 3rd season (in his 2nd stint) with Chelsea is not that complicated. Team enjoyed their time off too much after winning the title and started the season on the back foot. But in my opinion, the main reason we played badly before he got fired was his fucking loyalty to Ivanovic. Every Chelsea fan could see Ivanovic had lost a step and was no longer effective as a RB, but Mourinho kept starting him every fucking game. That was his downfall in my opinion.

Jose fell out with star players at all three clubs because his philosophy was becoming outdated.

We finished 2nd last year and then all of a sudden these same niggas can't play football. Jose won the league with Matic in the team and a player in Fabregas who is known for bein' wack defensively so I don't see how he's the reason for our shitness this year.

I didn't want Jose as manager because I don't like his style or his combative nature but once we got him, we shudda accepted his ways coz it brings success.

As to the improvement of the players, all we've done is beat teams we would have been heavily criticised for losin' against and that it took Jose to be sacked for it to happen says more about the players than the manager

Again, I dont like Jose's playin' style and I'm enjoyin' the attackin' football but he was what we had and them players and the fans who indulge their bullshit cost us up to now.

So what happens when Pogba decides he doesn't wanna play again? Sack the coach? He 27 or sutten and these past 3 games have been his best ever, all of that is down to Ole? I don't believe that

United used to be a club that stayed away from all this modern player crap but looks like alla that is gone.

And lastly as for Jose, I wanted him sacked too coz it was the only way things were gonna change. I blame the players mostly but he not faultless as I've said a buncha times througout the thread

Fam, you’re saying you don’t like Jose playing style but it’s the players and fans that have cost us?

But you like the attacking football we’re playing now?

Whose fault is it really?

Jose fell out with star players at all three clubs because his philosophy was becoming outdated.
LOL, just bcos it did not work with your club does not mean his "Philosophy" is outdated. Conte won the title 2 season later with almost the exact philosophy.

Your team was not a "Mourinho team". Mourinho needs a vet heavy team who have failed and are willing to buy his "bullshit".

Fam, you’re saying you don’t like Jose playing style but it’s the players and fans that have cost us?

Whoever decided to hire Mourinho in the 1st place. Everyone and their moms know how Mourinho likes to play. U can sleep with a snake and then act shocked when u get bit.

No I don't like his style but it's successful and it's not up to the players to decide tactics. I really can't believe so many fans think it's acceptable for players to underperform because they think they know better than a two time champions league winner

LOL, just bcos it did not work with your club does not mean his "Philosophy" is outdated. Conte won the title 2 season later with almost the exact philosophy.

Your team was not a "Mourinho team". Mourinho needs a vet heavy team who have failed and are willing to buy his "bullshit".

Incorrect. Hazard was not asked to track back. Conte went to 3 at the back after a loss to Arsenal which completed changed their style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back