Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casuals and journalist always trying to spin things on Jose Mourinho. They nastier than full blown aids and the Zika virus combined.

Casuals and journalist always trying to spin things on Jose Mourinho. They nastier than full blown aids and the Zika virus combined.
Lmao let it go bruh. Your man is past it. He fucked it up at Chelsea where he had all the conditions to dominate for years and he fucked it up at United where he had the chance to restore a great club to glory. He was once great but not everyone can be on top forever. His name is in history. Be happy with that.

Nope. No points or points dropped against Newcastle and Tottenham.
That dead Newcastle team will be dealt with and if Wolves can beat Spurs at Wembley we definitely can. In fact I will bet anyone in here that Man Utd finish above Arsenal this season. Who wants the smoke?

Lmao let it go bruh. Your man is past it. He fucked it up at Chelsea where he had all the conditions to dominate for years and he fucked it up at United where he had the chance to restore a great club to glory. He was once great but not everyone can be on top forever. His name is in history. Be happy with that.

You calling Jose a false prophet? Lol

When he tell us he a genius but it's clearer lately
It's been hard for him to look into the mirror lately
There was a time when this nigga was my hero, maybe

Not even talking about the you and the real Man U heads in here. Lames who swallow star players on team I dispise. Casuals and journalist. And Jose aint past it. These new players have to much power.

Not even talking about the you and the real Man U heads in here. Lames who swallow star players on team I dispise. Casuals and journalist. And Jose aint past it. These new players have to much power.
New players do have too much power but that's the evolution of the game. No point moaning about it talking that back in the day shit otherwise we just sound like bitter old nuckas. You always have to adapt to the times and Jose hasn't done that. It doesn't take away from his past achievements but it's plain to see he isn't cut out for the demands at the top end of today's football

I agree, new player power has changed the game.

Jose problem is his ego couldn’t share the same space as the players egos. You gotta be able to juggle that.

I don’t get the ego thing tho..managers rich, players are rich...everybody’s rich. You shouldn’t be going to work with your face miserable. Even if the board ain’t back you.

One of Italy's leading newspapers, Corielle dello Sport, claims Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has agreed to join Juventus.

The daily newspaper claims confirmation of the Wales international's move to the Serie A champions will be made official imminently.

Italy's newspapers are full of transfer talk on Monday, and Inter Milan in particular are dominating column inches. Corielle dello Sport claims the Nerazzurri are in talks with not one Madrid club, but two over the transfers of Real's midfield maestro Toni Kroos and Atleti's defensive stalwart Diego Godin.

Both players are considered to be world leaders in their position and would cost a lot of money, but it appears Inter are ready to spend big in 2019.

Pogba openly disrespected the club and cost us points. He's a complete disgrace and if we keep him past summer Manchester United will have dropped a lot of my estimation. Keane and Beckham were sold when they caused trouble but we gonna reward this hype nigga Pogba.

Also, in my opinion, niggas who supported Pogba over the manager, who just happened to be Jose, have to look in the mirror.

We some joke ting club nowadays

Pogba openly disrespected the club and cost us points. He's a complete disgrace and if we keep him past summer Manchester United will have dropped a lot of my estimation. Keane and Beckham were sold when they caused trouble but we gonna reward this hype nigga Pogba.

Also, in my opinion, niggas who supported Pogba over the manager, who just happened to be Jose, have to look in the mirror.

We some joke ting club nowadays
*looking in the mirror and feeling fine*
Fuck jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back