Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Ajax murking Real. Could/should have beaten Bayern twice, squad is something else this season and Real really ain't shit in their current form.

PSG gonna lay the smack down on Man U though, shits gonna be embarrassing.

Aye dreadman, it’s all banter mate. Don’t blow your blood vessel. Don’t be miffed & collywobbles bloke.

How was Pogba the leader of France? Sound like you only skim thru the shit. Kante, Varane, and both there strikers (mbappe/Antoine) were more pivotal to France success than anything. You could’ve plug any midfielder in Pogba place and they still would’ve won the shit.

You’re better than this @Water Ur Seeds . Stop being the DjAkademiks of the best football thread in the world dawg. You cross the clueless line to often.

At least you guys make it out the group stage. Your world class squad about to face a team from a low league. Good luck bloke mayne

Its all good geezer...

I mean off the pitch, he was dope on the pitch but I mean off the field I saw him in a leadership role... This speech was awesome...

I can see Ajax murking Real. Could/should have beaten Bayern twice, squad is something else this season and Real really ain't shit in their current form.

PSG gonna lay the smack down on Man U though, shits gonna be embarrassing.
Real are actually the underdogs, at least in Vegas they are

OT

I just went to Lauryn Hill concert she's got even better as a rapper.

She said she's returning soon but I mean we have heard that before

OT

Lol, dude I went to a Nas\ Lauryn Hill concert a few years back. After Nas performed, it took Hill forever to come on stage. Then she proceeded to fight with her band for about 30 mins. What pissed me off the most was she “remixed” her songs by giving more of a rock flair. It sucked.

It was horrible. I should have left after Nas was done.

Lol, dude I went to a Nas\ Lauryn Hill concert a few years back. After Nas performed, it took Hill forever to come on stage. Then she proceeded to fight with her band for about 30 mins. What pissed me off the most was she “remixed” her songs by giving more of a rock flair. It sucked.

Apparently she can't perform her original songs she has to remix them that's what that lawsuit was about

OT

Was chronixx part of the show? He opened up on the one I went out here in Virginia.

Yea, time and Lauren don’t coordinate.

I'd never go a Lauryn concert. Glad you enjoyed tho'
Won't lie I was very concerned lol

So many of my friends have attempted to see her and she was mad late or they she just didn't turn up lol

I saw jay electronica the wasteman turned up at 11 performed at 1 I don't know how he got away with that had to get the night bus home. What makes it worse he said he's doing another concert the following weeks like he's got more songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back