The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even be gaf
Blood, 36 bombaat shots to 6
Foh man
Tek people fi fool

Reactions: DNB1
Jose to good for that bum ass squad and that mediocre fan base.

Reactions: toheeb27

This makes no sense. If he’s that good he should be getting the best out of ANY player. He doesn’t and can’t.

Set up to play negative football and he got the negative result.

You playing yourself with the Jose caping...

It's basically Wenger at Arsenal from 2016-2018 all over again. The squad isn't good and he's outdated.

The fans don't have the passion to push a 'Mourinho Out' movement. They are spoiled.

This makes no sense. If he’s that good he should be getting the best out of ANY player. He doesn’t and can’t.

Set up to play negative football and he got the negative result.

You playing yourself with the Jose caping...

You guys are hurt.

Bottom line, you’re not winning anything with the current crop of players there with any coach. They can’t even complete a simple pass.

3/4 of that squad should be sold. You no that. Yet you’ll selfish Man U fans have ed Woodward in high regards like if he’s doing a great job at his position.

Big up to Liverpool and man city front office for listening to their coaches voices.

Hopefully Jose do get fired. 3 more years on his contract? $16 million a season? Give it a shot. Not even zidane can save that team if hired with the same crop of players.

This is Jose team. And this is the worst UTD team I’ve ever seen.
You guys are hurt.

Bottom line, you’re not winning anything with the current crop of players there with any coach. They can’t even complete a simple pass.

3/4 of that squad should be sold. You no that. Yet you’ll selfish Man U fans have ed Woodward in high regards like if he’s doing a great job at his position.

Big up to Liverpool and man city front office for listening to their coaches voices.

Hopefully Jose do get fired. 3 more years on his contract? $16 million a season? Give it a shot. Not even zidane can save that team if hired with the same crop of players.

More rubbish. Pep, Klopp, Poch, Benitez....Rafa fucking Benitez would do better with this squad. Look what he’s doing at Newcastle...with no money.

It seem like you don’t know football or your just stubborn to what’s in front of your eyes.

How many times has this happened in Jose third season??

Lol all UTD players are shit now??

Look at Spurs... good players that are improving all the time.

Yes I’m hurt. This is the worst record Man au has ever in the PL. this is now worse than Moyes and LVG.

This is Jose team. And this is the worst UTD team I’ve ever seen.

More rubbish. Pep, Klopp, Poch, Benitez....Rafa fucking Benitez would do better with this squad. Look what he’s doing at Newcastle...with no money.

It seem like you don’t know football or your just stubborn to what’s in front of your eyes.

How many times has this happened in Jose third season??

Look at Spurs... good players that are improving all the time.

Yes I’m hurt. This is the worst record Man au has ever in the PL. this is now worse than Moyes and LVG.

Pep would sell this entire Manchester United squad.
The same Rafa who got fired twice after jumping to Mourinho Ex teams (inter Milan & Real Madrid) you rate better?
Spurs players been better than Man U the past couple seasons.
You’ll don’t even have a Erickson type player to ran your offense
No Kane type striker
No sissoko type midfielder
No aurier type defender
And de gea been average
Klopp ain’t winning y’all no trophies if he was at Man U either. Y’all don’t even have a mane type player.
I get it now why you’ll hurt. Don’t worry mayne, destroy to rebuild.

Reactions: toheeb27
More than half the squad were killing it at the wc but can't do shit at the club level.

This brudda is riding for Jose to the end lmao. I hope to find a woman that rides for me as hard as you ride for that man.
I don't een know y
Moufucka plays negative af
Who tf likes watching that shit

More than half the squad were killing it at the wc but can't do shit at the club level.

I don't een know y
It's amazing how many supporters Jose still has. Emery and Sarri have come in and turned around deflated squads in a matter of months. Poch had no money given to him in summer yet got Spurs off to their best start ever. Jose in his 3rd season has still got excuses lol. Pathetic.

This brudda is riding for Jose to the end lmao. I hope to find a woman that rides for me as hard as you ride for that man.

Lol, Jose is a dope coach dawg. Only you 3 Man U fans in here think otherwise. Not my fault no one can get the best out of that bum ass squad. Take it as this, you guys are getting the results necessary for him to be fired, so at least be happy about it. Ed Woodward should be you’ll target.

Lol, Jose is a dope coach dawg. Only you 3 Man U fans in here think otherwise. Not my fault no one can get the best out of that bum ass squad. Take it as this, you guys are getting the results necessary for him to be fired, so at least be happy about it. Ed Woodward should be you’ll target.
Well you've got one part of that right Woodward is partly to blame, but I've said that in here myself anyway so don't act like Jose is the only target of our frustrations. Between Woodward and Jose they have both signed off on over 400 mils worth of signings. They should both be sacked for this shit squad. They have also overseen contract renewals for the likes of Fellaini and Smalling in recent months. So if they're not responsible for the squad tell me who is?

I don't een know y

Even if yall get rid of Mourinho, I genuinely think better players is needed at Man U to move forward. You guys are not going to win any trophies

Last edited:
Well you've got one part of that right Woodward is partly to blame, but I've said that in here myself anyway so don't act like Jose is the only target of our frustrations. Between Woodward and Jose they have both signed off on over 400 mils worth of signings. They should both be sacked for this shit squad. They have also overseen contract renewals for the likes of Fellaini and Smalling in recent months. So if they're not responsible for the squad tell me who is?

Cool, I agree with this. At least your view on the situation is honest, in regards to both Jose and ed. But we know Ed ain’t going nowhere.
No foreign coach will succeed with that squad.

Liverpool - 36 shots
Man United - 6 shots

Shots.....

tenor.gif

Fired!!!!

Cool, I agree with this. At least your view on the situation is honest, in regards to both Jose and ed. But we know Ed ain’t going nowhere.
No foreign coach will succeed with that squad.
Ed aint going anywhere because those bum ass Glazers are happy with what he's done on the commercial side of things. If i was in charge his head would roll first, then Jose's then 75% of that squad lol. In fact the only players I'm keeping are De Gea, Shaw, Lingard (as a squad player), Rashford and Martial.

Status
Not open for further replies.