Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jose is to blame (entirely). Pep wanted fullbacks and he got 3 of them, worth 130 mil or so, includin' the best RB around. Jose wanted Varane and got Bailey and Lindelof.

He wanted Perisic and got no one until Sanchez, who isn't a like for like with Perisic

He wanted Sandro but we didn't wanna pay the extra 7m or so they wanted.

I dunno why we're concedin' so many goals this year when these same man had a good record last year. Jose gotta take the L on that

He has to take the L on us not bein' about to beat the small man. That's been happenin since he got here.

But for me, the players gotta look at themselves. There's no way Jose is tellin them to play without insensity. If they don't like him, they should play for the shirt. Or at least for the pay check.

I hope the next manager gets the squad clear out we clearly need. It's best for us all if Jose left. He could still get a Real or Inter

Ed aint going anywhere because those bum ass Glazers are happy with what he's done on the commercial side of things. If i was in charge his head would roll first, then Jose's then 75% of that squad lol. In fact the only players I'm keeping are De Gea, Shaw, Lingard (as a squad player), Rashford and Martial.
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT??? Your boy @Water Ur Seeds said u guys have a world class squad.

If we get rid of everyone and only keep De Gea then we do have a world class squad!
Dude, all jokes aside, I looked at your squad today and the only player that would have replaced anyone in the lineup we put out against Brighton today was De Gea. Maybe Lukaku if i really really need a big striker. And i think our squad is flawed.

Last edited:
LoL @ Mourinho thinking United could finish 4th. Delusional.

Now they are talking about some Arabs buying the club from the Glazers.

Son was serious about that shit to.
Them Brighton & Albion fans can be fickle. Or wait, he a Man U fan.

Whens the last time you even went to a live game??? You don't even bother with pre season games 10mins from your work... I go there because it costs me next to nothing to watch live EPL games, and its like 1.5hr down the motorway and there's not conflict of interest between the either club as they are other ends of the table... Ive traveled 5/6hours+ each way to watch United 100's of time, they are my team... It costs me and other southern United fans prolly £150 or more to go watch United, I aint spending that to watch this crap atm when I can watch it on TV... And bruv your Jose is caping it next level, you don't even really support a team you support a manager...

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT??? Your boy @Water Ur Seeds said u guys have a world class squad.

I don't think I EVER said our squad was world class, we have alot of potential world class players and great players that are clearly underperforming...

We have more than enough to compete for the league thats for sure, one of our worst players (pogba), was one of the best players at the World Cup and ended up winning the tournament, so for me that means the problem is not talent but a mixture of spirit, attitude and tactics... The dude was the fckn leader for France and immense, and that crazy speech he gave before the final about winning for not only for your kids, but your grandkids kids or something like that was brilliant...

For me there's not much between Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and United based on squad and depth... We finished 2nd last season and won the Europa, Spurs didn't spend a dime and are still up there... Our squad is not one that should be mid table and looking like a Sunday league team...

Last edited:
I was at a party yesterday 5 man u fans crying they lost.

I asked them who in this squad is good enough to get into arsenal team they started of passionate then once they actually got down to it they could only name 2 players.

Then came with our teams not that good.

That's what the world been saying!

I don't think Jose is to blame (entirely). Pep wanted fullbacks and he got 3 of them, worth 130 mil or so, includin' the best RB around. Jose wanted Varane and got Bailey and Lindelof.

He wanted Perisic and got no one until Sanchez, who isn't a like for like with Perisic

He wanted Sandro but we didn't wanna pay the extra 7m or so they wanted.

I dunno why we're concedin' so many goals this year when these same man had a good record last year. Jose gotta take the L on that

He has to take the L on us not bein' about to beat the small man. That's been happenin since he got here.

But for me, the players gotta look at themselves. There's no way Jose is tellin them to play without insensity. If they don't like him, they should play for the shirt. Or at least for the pay check.

I hope the next manager gets the squad clear out we clearly need. It's best for us all if Jose left. He could still get a Real or Inter

Welcome to the player power era lol

You all had fun laughing at Chelsea for it

Whens the last time you even went to a live game??? You don't even bother with pre season games 10mins from your work... I go there because it costs me next to nothing to watch live EPL games, and its like 1.5hr down the motorway and there's not conflict of interest between the either club as they are other ends of the table... Ive traveled 5/6hours+ each way to watch United 100's of time, they are my team... It costs me and other southern United fans prolly £150 or more to go watch United, I aint spending that to watch this crap atm when I can watch it on TV... And bruv your Jose is caping it next level, you don't even really support a team you support a manager...

I don't think I EVER said our squad was world class, we have alot of potential world class players and great players that are clearly underperforming...

We have more than enough to compete for the league thats for sure, one of our worst players (pogba), was one of the best players at the World Cup and ended up winning the tournament, so for me that means the problem is not talent but a mixture of spirit, attitude and tactics... The dude was the fckn leader for France and immense, and that crazy speech he gave before the final about winning for not only for your kids, but your grandkids kids or something like that was brilliant...

For me there's not much between Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and United based on squad and depth... We finished 2nd last season and won the Europa, Spurs didn't spend a dime and are still up there... Our squad is not one that should be mid table and looking like a Sunday league team...

Aye dreadman, it’s all banter mate. Don’t blow your blood vessel. Don’t be miffed & collywobbles bloke.

How was Pogba the leader of France? Sound like you only skim thru the shit. Kante, Varane, and both there strikers (mbappe/Antoine) were more pivotal to France success than anything. You could’ve plug any midfielder in Pogba place and they still would’ve won the shit.

You’re better than this @Water Ur Seeds . Stop being the DjAkademiks of the best football thread in the world dawg. You cross the clueless line to often.

At least you guys make it out the group stage. Your world class squad about to face a team from a low league. Good luck bloke mayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back