Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@figo @Big_Ev

Inter Milan are ready to sell Gabriel "Gabigol" Barbosa to Everton, reports the Daily Mail. The 22-year-old Brazilian, on loan with Santos in his home country, leads the league with 22 goals in 37 games with one round of matches left in the season. The report says Gabigol is enamoured by a move to play in the Premier League and that Everton are ready to pay £18m to make that dream come true.

Brahim needs to fire his agent
Why? U guys dont show him any love. Real Madrid might not be the best option, but at least he gets to go back home to Spain, get paid and most likely get more chances in a league more tailored to his skill set.

Unfortunately i am afraid something similar is going to happen to Hudson Odoi.

896A3AE5-3C42-4864-AA92-9E429E5D948E.jpeg

giphy.gif

Cesc is captain material

“It’s been difficult for him (Jorginho) because opponents know how to defend against this,” Fabregas told the press after his sides Europa League victory over POAK.

“If you want to put in a man-marking player, this is the easiest player to mark.

Maybe whether he plays, or I play, sometimes we have to find a solution, new movement, be quicker with the ball.

“We know what we have to do, we know what the coach wants from us, we just have to keep going.”

Ronaldo might be guilty

Question: "What was said by you and what was said by Ms. C? (This is particularly important if anything was said about having sex or anything like that)"

In the September version, X says: "She said it was not proper to have sex, since they just met ('Better not. It's the first time.') But even so, she grabbed my dick."

In the December version, however, the answer from X was merely: "S he grabbed my penis."

Question: " Describe in detail what happened starting with the first physical contact that you had with Ms. C in the other room and describe the sequence of events regarding any such physical contact and involving any embracing, fondling, kissing, or going from a standing position to lying on a bed, or on the floor, or wherever it took place."

In the September version, X answers: "I fucked her from the side. She made herself available. She was lying on her side, in bed, and I entered her from behind. It was rough. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available. The whole time it was rough, I turned her onto her side, and it was fast. Maybe she got some bruises when I grabbed her. (...) She didn't want to 'give it to me,' instead she jerked me off. I don't know any more exactly what she said when she was jerking me off. But she kept saying no. 'Don't do it' -- 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

Question: "Did Ms. C say anything after you had sexual intercourse?"

September: "Afterwards, she said: 'You asshole, you forced me. You idiot. I'm not like the others.' I said, 'I'm sorry.'"

December: "No."

Aurelio difficult to negotiate with it seems

Manchester United are keen on signing a defender this January. There have been a lot of names linked but one that has been appearing more often than most is Napoli and Senegal centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly.

The 27-year-old is seen as one of the best defenders around and Jose Mourinho certainly thinks so, with Corriere Dello Sport reporting that he has put in an offer of €103m (£91.3m) for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back