Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, see how easily u blame Mourinho for that signing with ZERO proof. If u have any evidence that Jose pushed for Fred, please provide it.

Im going by Google and tabloids etc Jose was raving about Fred... You think I can pick up the phone and ask Jose myself???

And I don't think Jose is the type of manager to be forced sign players he doesn't want and if he did I would of thought he would make his feelings known and air the club out, like he did when he didn't get the defenders he wanted...

Overrating the players you got then you wonder why the teams average.

Serious question how many of your players will get In the arsrnar team?

De gea possibly martial then who?

Overrating them??? Rashford is not overrated, he's been thriving for us and England... He had a shocker the other night, but at least he got in positions to score...

With regards for the youth players, Im not overrating them, I just want them to have the opportunity to achieve their potential...

Gomes is only 18 and won the U17 World Cup and a player of the year awaes... Chong has been raved about by the likes of Martial if I remember correctly etc... TFM, we have already seen his potential and he's done well at Palace on loan too, Axel again England youth team player who looked promising in the first team etc Im not saying they are gonna be world beaters, but they have potential and should be given the chance to fulfil it at the club, not strangled... Just like you and @toheeb27 rave and talk up your youth players...

On the face of it our line up is prolly stronger...

Last weekend: Leno, Mustafi, Papastathopoulos, Holding, Bellerin, Torreira, Xhaka, Kolasinac, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, Aubameyang are hardly any world beaters...

DDG, Smalling, Shaw, Pogba, Herrera, Lingard, Matic, Martial, Rashford, SANCHEZ even peg leg Lukaku could find a space when Auba isn't playing... Just because our players are playing like a pub team atm the doesn't take away the players they were few months ago...

Last edited:
Im going by Google and tabloids etc Jose was raving about Fred... You think I can pick up the phone and ask Jose myself???

And I don't think Jose is the type of manager to be forced sign players he doesn't want and if he did I would of thought he would make his feelings known and air the club out, like he did when he didn't get the defenders he wanted...

Overrating them??? Rashford is not overrated, he's been thriving for us and England... He had a shocker the other night, but at least he got in positions to score...

With regards for the youth players, Im not overrating them, I just want them to have the opportunity to achieve their potential...

Gomes is only 18 and won the U17 World Cup and a player of the year awaes... Chong has been raved about by the likes of Martial if I remember correctly etc... TFM, we have already seen his potential and he's done well at Palace on loan too, Axel again England youth team player who looked promising in the first team etc Im not saying they are gonna be world beaters, but they have potential and should be given the chance to fulfil it at the club, not strangled... Just like you and @toheeb27 rave and talk up your youth players...

On the face of it our line up is prolly stronger...

Last weekend: Leno, Mustafi, Papastathopoulos, Holding, Bellerin, Torreira, Xhaka, Kolasinac, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, Aubameyang are hardly any world beaters...

DDG, Smalling, Shaw, Pogba, Herrera, Matic, Martial, Rashford, SANCHEZ even peg leg Lukaku could find a space when Auba isn't playing... Just because our players are playing like a pub team atm the doesn't take away the players they were few months ago...

Torreira >>> matic
Abam>>>>> Lukaku
Lacazette>>>> rashford
Papastathopoulos>>> smalling
Monreal >>>>> Shaw! Still waiting to see the hype

You love herrera Luke Shaw but hate ozil lol

I give you pogba and may be Sanchez

You confused potential with actual talent.

If Messi is world class what is rashford or gomis?

Torreira >>> matic
Abam>>>>> Lukaku
Lacazette>>>> rashford
Papastathopoulos>>> smalling
Monreal >>>>> Shaw! Still waiting to see the hype

You love herrera Luke Shaw but hate ozil lol

I give you pogba and may be Sanchez

You confused potential with actual talent.

If Messi is world class what is rashford or gomis?

How can you compare Shaw and Herrera to Ozil??? All totally different players... My 'hate' of Ozil is satirical, but I don't think he is world class, just like I don't think Shaw or Herrera are... Herrera would be perfect fit for Arsenal, Arsenal wanted Shaw too IIRC...

And are you crazy, Monreal is a lemon, so is Xhaka... There is no first 11 these days, other than 1 or 2 players, DDG, Baily, Smalling Matic, Rashford, Pogba, Herrera, Shaw, Lingard would all easily fit into an Arsenal squad, even Welbeck who was a fan favourite ended up doing well for Arsenal... Wish I could say the same about Sanchez...

'If Messi is world class what is rashford or gomis?' Did you have a heavy night or are currently holding a crack pipe??? Messi, Rashford and an 17/18 year academy player Gomes???

Messi - World Class
Rashford - Elite/Prospect
Gomes - Prospect

How can you compare Shaw and Herrera to Ozil??? All totally different players... My 'hate' of Ozil is satirical, but I don't think he is world class, just like I don't think Shaw or Herrera are... Herrera would be perfect fit for Arsenal, Arsenal wanted Shaw too IIRC...

And are you crazy, Monreal is a lemon, so is Xhaka... There is no first 11 these days, other than 1 or 2 players, DDG, Baily, Smalling Matic, Rashford, Pogba, Herrera, Shaw, Lingard would all easily fit into an Arsenal squad, even Welbeck who was a fan favourite ended up doing well for Arsenal... Wish I could say the same about Sanchez...

'If Messi is world class what is rashford or gomis?' Did you have a heavy night or are currently holding a crack pipe??? Messi, Rashford and an 17/18 year academy player Gomes???

Messi - World Class
Rashford - Elite/Prospect
Gomes - Prospect

"our youth set up is great, most of the players bought in are world class or are thought of unanimously to become world class (Luke Shaw, Rashford, Martial etc).."

"our youth set up is great, most of the players bought in are world class or are thought of unanimously to become world class (Luke Shaw, Rashford, Martial etc).."

Look at the underlined, 'most' and 'or are thought of to become world class'... Yes I think Rashford, Martial and Shaw will become world class, depending on the coaching and their roles at the club...

U ARE OFFICIALLY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Monreal is a beast.

A beast??? Settle down... He is good but he is still prone to mistakes (Wenger even called him out against Swansea) but would you rather have him or Luke Shaw??? Under Sarri or Unai Luke Shaw would be even better... Monreal is in his 30s, Shaw is 10 years younger...

So you Chelsea niggas place no blame on Jose at all? Why can't the team we currently have beat Brighton, Newcastle, Huddersfield, West Brom, Derby, Palace etc? That's not to do with transfers that's to do with tactics.

The negativity Jose always comes with is soooooooooo wack. That's not to do with anything other than Jose.

Dunno about the other Utd nigs on here but I'm not sayin it's his fault we aren't the champions. I'm sayin' it's his fault we can't beat teams we're much better than, and I'm sayin' Jose hasn't improved a single player. You could argue that Martial, Rash, Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku and Matic were all better before Jose got and 4 of them are his signings.

I don't believe he chose Bailey or Lindelof so nothin against him for them

Also Jose does bullshit. Where is this Diogo brudda? We have an obvious issue at RB so why not play the guy?
Where the fuck is Pereira? One iffy game and he's gone. Jose was cryin all last season coz he went on loan when Jose wanted him to stay then he doesn't play him when he's here.

Matic has been trash since last Jan and plays every single minute

He can't figure out what to do with Pogba.

There's a bunch of stuff this negative nigga does that hurts the team

A beast??? Settle down... He is good but he is still prone to mistakes (Wenger even called him out against Swansea) but would you rather have him or Luke Shaw??? Under Sarri or Unai Luke Shaw would be even better... Monreal is in his 30s, Shaw is 10 years younger...
Dude, u keep bringing up Luke Shaw. Luke Shaw is a Chelsea fan and a good kid, But i would take Monreal over him easily. I would take Monreal over EVERY defender on your team.

U love the word Potential. Fans love that word, and that is cool. U can look at a player at the peak of what u think his potential is, i have no obligation to do that. I will look at what i have seen so far and used logic to judge how far i think they can improve.

Dude, u keep bringing up Luke Shaw. Luke Shaw is a Chelsea fan and a good kid, But i would take Monreal over him easily. I would take Monreal over EVERY defender on your team.

U love the word Potential. Fans love that word, and that is cool. U can look at a player at the peak of what u think his potential is, i have no obligation to do that. I will look at what i have seen so far and used logic to judge how far i think they can improve.

We've seen Luke Shaw already deliver, not even talking about potential with him, its progression... Dude had horrific injuries, but we have already seen how good he can be when he has a run of games, and like Ive said before, played and coach correctly...

At least they win a league title first unlike your bum ass squad.....

We won the Europa and League Cup though...

giphy.gif

So you Chelsea niggas place no blame on Jose at all? Why can't the team we currently have beat Brighton, Newcastle, Huddersfield, West Brom, Derby, Palace etc? That's not to do with transfers that's to do with tactics.

The negativity Jose always comes with is soooooooooo wack. That's not to do with anything other than Jose.

Dunno about the other Utd nigs on here but I'm not sayin it's his fault we aren't the champions. I'm sayin' it's his fault we can't beat teams we're much better than, and I'm sayin' Jose hasn't improved a single player. You could argue that Martial, Rash, Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku and Matic were all better before Jose got and 4 of them are his signings.

I don't believe he chose Bailey or Lindelof so nothin against him for them

Also Jose does bullshit. Where is this Diogo brudda? We have an obvious issue at RB so why not play the guy?
Where the fuck is Pereira? One iffy game and he's gone. Jose was cryin all last season coz he went on loan when Jose wanted him to stay then he doesn't play him when he's here.

Matic has been trash since last Jan and plays every single minute

He can't figure out what to do with Pogba.

There's a bunch of stuff this negative nigga does that hurts the team

There always blame on Jose side.

What we are saying is players plus the club need an equal amount of blame.

When you hire Jose you know your team goes 2 0 up and then you manage the game.

Under moyes van gal this team has shown they can't attack or defend but your fans act like it's an elite squad

As for matic etc that one Jose issues he knows matic Is a I will die for Jose type so he sticks with him regardless of form

He took a damaged essien to Madrid for that reason

Give Jose his squad then you will see a winning team but that team won't be a flair team and most likely won't include rashford etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back