Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DtLODuiWsAEUSF8.jpg

So you Chelsea niggas place no blame on Jose at all? Why can't the team we currently have beat Brighton, Newcastle, Huddersfield, West Brom, Derby, Palace etc? That's not to do with transfers that's to do with tactics.

The negativity Jose always comes with is soooooooooo wack. That's not to do with anything other than Jose.

Dunno about the other Utd nigs on here but I'm not sayin it's his fault we aren't the champions. I'm sayin' it's his fault we can't beat teams we're much better than, and I'm sayin' Jose hasn't improved a single player. You could argue that Martial, Rash, Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku and Matic were all better before Jose got and 4 of them are his signings.

I don't believe he chose Bailey or Lindelof so nothin against him for them

Also Jose does bullshit. Where is this Diogo brudda? We have an obvious issue at RB so why not play the guy?
Where the fuck is Pereira? One iffy game and he's gone. Jose was cryin all last season coz he went on loan when Jose wanted him to stay then he doesn't play him when he's here.

Matic has been trash since last Jan and plays every single minute

He can't figure out what to do with Pogba.

There's a bunch of stuff this negative nigga does that hurts the team

Preach, my nigga, preach!

I thought these man were trolling. And I wasn't sure what your opinion was but I agree 100% and could go on about other bullshit that has to lay at Jose feet.

There always blame on Jose side.

What we are saying is players plus the club need an equal amount of blame.

When you hire Jose you know your team goes 2 0 up and then you manage the game.

Under moyes van gal this team has shown they can't attack or defend but your fans act like it's an elite squad

As for matic etc that one Jose issues he knows matic Is a I will die for Jose type so he sticks with him regardless of form

He took a damaged essien to Madrid for that reason

Give Jose his squad then you will see a winning team but that team won't be a flair team and most likely won't include rashford etc

Jose players are getting worse rather than improving. I got so frustrated at a stat I seen earlier I tweeted Lukaku.

@Blue_London Did u see the front 3 Arsenal started today? U think Sarri has the balls to do that? Its pretty much the same situation, already won the group, nothing to play for.... SMH....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back