Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He the reason they lost game 1? You say this with a straight face?

Is he the leader of the Cavs? Was it a tied game going into OT? Did he go 0-4 in OT?

If you've answered yes for all of these , then the answer to your questions is yes.

Is he the leader of the Cavs? Was it a tied game going into OT? Did he go 0-4 in OT?

If you've answered yes for all of these , then the answer to your questions is yes.
It's his fault they went into OT in the first place?

Anyway yall niggas try to chop it, there's no excuse for the nigga disappearing in OT. This nigga gave up and threw his team under the bus cuz he knew his lebron nut huggers was gonna excuse the shit and talk stats like they always do.

Anyway yall niggas try to chop it, there's no excuse for the nigga disappearing in OT. This nigga gave up and threw his team under the bus cuz he knew his lebron nut huggers was gonna excuse the shit and talk stats like they always do.
This real convenient comin from a guy whos fav player gets overshadowed in the finals every single year

this cat was dunking,throwing/catching oops to himself and doing extended handshakes with a broken hand.Amazing

Where does Steph rank on your list as GOAT point guards? I got him listed as 2nd
Dont know but if anyone had a case for any one over him besides magic their only argument would be legacy but then again hes won more than they have.. and has obliterated records ..

Really just wait till he retires but he as all the accolades. the eye test says hes pretty damn high.. i mean there is no list written in stone

but nostalgia is the only argument and its a piss poor one.. as demonstrated afew pages ago..

He’ll end up #2 or #3 on the PG list.

He was robbed in 15’ and then he teamed up with a Top 10 All Time Talent, so there’s that

I sill think gets 1 FMVP too.

Magic
Big O
Isaiah
Steph (Defense is still too suspect to make him Top 3)
Stockton
Kidd
Nash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back