Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frail ass niggs probably pillow fighting each other over whose really the best.

Just give the MVP to Bron and call the shit a draw.

Bron showed up with my grandmas wrist guard

4iE6qbM.gif

So you telling me that the Iceman..
artworks-000146673799-jtld1r-t500x500.jpg

who was skinny enough to hang glide on a Dorito and still make it in the HOF but KD wouldn't? FOH

I fucks with ya bcuz you rep the Sixers but you be saying some outlandish shit. Maybe you should stick to playing the clarinet in marching bands bcuz this nba shit might not be for you cuz.

CF6B0D04-9C3E-4C16-9AFD-CC01169176C7.gif

Who I hate? KD?

Aight then. You take that to bed with you if it helps you sleep.

Y’all live with n the moment like a muhfucka.

And for record: Barkley was listed at 6’6” for years, knowing damn well we was 6’4” at best.

The stats stay manipulated.

Outside of saying he’s better than Bird I don’t see anything completely ridiculous with what’s been said nothing like the year Dirk won they were calling him the greatest power forward of all time, Dr J is a decent debate but for some reason a lot of these dudes think nba players today are superhuman compared to players back then and they’ll say some dumb shit like Dr J would be a less athletic Wiggins, in reality you can only compare their accomplishments because yea if you’re playing fantasy world and you throw this Kevin Durant today in the nba back then he probably would of revolutionized the game as far as the three ball and at least would lead the league in scoring year in year out and win a few mvp’s but if he was raised in those days and entered the league not able to bench 185 and was taught the game and played the game the way it was back then he might of reached star level but wouldn’t be as recognized or accomplished as Dr J , hell he might of been taught to play as a traditional big man because of his height who knows, but if you took that Dr J and put him in todays game he would be a star no question but could he develop the three ball? Could he defend multiple positions like Durant? ultimately Durant will go down as the better player you lied about Durant’s weight to help your argument he plays physical and is an exceptional defender let alone the best scorer in the league

Last edited:
I remember Ainge helped Cleveland out in signing Bron as a big fuck you to Riley, if Houston is his first choice but they need help moving pieces around to make it work if I’m Ainge I’m doing anything in my power to help fascillitate that deal, keep him away from Philly

I remember Ainge helped Cleveland out in signing Bron as a big fuck you to Riley, if Houston is his first choice but they need help moving pieces around to make it work if I’m Ainge I’m doing anything in my power to help fascillitate that deal, keep him away from Philly

LEt us get tatum too since you’re in a giving givng mood

2019 celtics vs warriors finals would be dope. That's what I'm hoping the match up is

Philly worries me that’s the only team I look at that would make all the sense in the world for Bron to sign there and we still haven’t seen the best of Ben or Embiid yet, they wouldn’t even have to make another move imo to be a threat to Golden State but they have the pieces to make a splash for another star like Kawhi or if Bron could recruit George I could see a sign and trade with OKC

What was the news West was talking about? That LeBron played with a broken hand?

Philly worries me that’s the only team I look at that would make all the sense in the world for Bron to sign there and we still haven’t seen the best of Ben or Embiid yet, they wouldn’t even have to make another move imo to be a threat to Golden State but they have the pieces to make a splash for another star like Kawhi or if Bron could recruit George I could see a sign and trade with OKC

Still think boston will beat them with lebron.They made it to game 7 of the ecf without hayward and kyrie

That experience will be invaluable. imo boston winning the east next season(if healthy) don't matter what moves are made by other teams

unless the bolded happened

When asked about why curry hasn't gotten the fmvp yet durant seemed tight "does it matter!?!" , so that might be true

Still think boston will beat them with lebron.They made it to game 7 of the ecf without hayward and kyrie

That experience will be invaluable. imo boston winning the east next season(if healthy) don't matter what moves are made by other teams

unless the bolded happened

Our roster might look a little different too, Baynes might get an offer we can’t afford somewhere, Smart is a question mark but it looks like we will get him at our price even though I could see Philly snatching him up if Bron doesn’t happen, are those Kyrie reports about the Knicks yesterday real? Does Ainge make a splash into the lottery? reports of him liking Bamba I still think Bagley i don’t believe everything I hear, I’m not even going to talk about a potential Bron to the Celtics even though we are getting that meeting, going to be a crazy offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back