Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our roster might look a little different too, Baynes might get an offer we can’t afford somewhere, Smart is a question mark but it looks like we will get him at our price even though I could see Philly snatching him up if Bron doesn’t happen, are those Kyrie reports about the Knicks yesterday real? Does Ainge make a splash into the lottery? reports of him liking Bamba I still think Bagley i don’t believe everything I hear, I’m not even going to talk about a potential Bron to the Celtics even though we are getting that meeting, going to be a crazy offseason

boston herald writer already shot that down

Re-signing smart is essential, cuz a team like the pacers could use smart. They gotta re-sign him

Why would kyrie leave the celtics to go play for the knicks man? it's a rumor based off what kyrie said years ago while he was the cavs

wtf @ the bolded

Philly would need at least two of the 3 stars (Lebron,George or Leonard) to beat Boston. If Boston keeps Kyrie,Hayward, Brown and Tatum. But then how many role players does Philly lose to get 2 stars? Damn near every rumor scenario i read always brings up losing via trade or cap room- Redick, Covington, Saric, Belli and Ghostface Ilya. Leaving us with no shooters.

boston herald writer already shot that down

Re-signing smart is essential, cuz a team like the pacers could use smart. They gotta re-sign him

Why would kyrie leave the celtics to go play for the knicks man? it's a rumor based off what kyrie said years ago while he was the cavs

wtf @ the bolded

These are hypothetical but all things being talked about locally, Celtics and Bron are meeting so that’s all anyone is talking about, Chris Mannix came out with that random tweet yesterday about Kyrie I also said I didn’t believe anything I hear but I don’t know why Mannix would come out with that now, we do need to keep Smart but at what cost? I didn’t know Bamba rumors were shot down but the news was meaningless to me anyway I’m sticking with my guess which is Bagley if anything were to happen at all, id be happy but also surprised if we went into next season with the exact roster we have now that’s all I’m saying

Philly would need at least two of the 3 stars (Lebron,George or Leonard) to beat Boston. If Boston keeps Kyrie,Hayward, Brown and Tatum. But then how many role players does Philly lose to get 2 stars? Damn near every rumor scenario i read always brings up losing via trade or cap room- Redick, Covington, Saric, Belli and Ghostface Ilya. Leaving us with no shooters.

Don’t agree with this I think it could go either way if you just add Bron

Embiid will be neck and neck with AD as the most dominant big man in the league, Bron is still the best in the world and can still carry a bunch of scrubs to the finals and Ben is a special player who is going to make a big jump, Cov sucked against us but still a great two way player and Reddick one of the best in the business at what he does, if Brett Brown utilized the bench more it would of been a better series against us, it took him how long till he started using Mcconnell? I said that game 1 when they only used Belli and Ilya they got depth and don’t use it, maybe Brad ends up being the difference but that lineup with Bron makes it a toss up imo

FWIW the only animosity i hear about Steph & KD towards each other is that KD relentlessly trolls Steph about not being with Nike. ( i got sources lol) That Nike commercial right after the finals prolly didn't help. They both getting paid so i don't see the big deal.

Frail ass niggs probably pillow fighting each other over whose really the best.

Just give the MVP to Bron and call the shit a draw.

You lost me on this one. You calling all these niggas soft but you want to give an award to a nigga that just lost?

That's some participation award type shit which is generally considered soft.

These are hypothetical but all things being talked about locally, Celtics and Bron are meeting so that’s all anyone is talking about, Chris Mannix came out with that random tweet yesterday about Kyrie I also said I didn’t believe anything I hear but I don’t know why Mannix would come out with that now, we do need to keep Smart but at what cost? I didn’t know Bamba rumors were shot down but the news was meaningless to me anyway I’m sticking with my guess which is Bagley if anything were to happen at all, id be happy but also surprised if we went into next season with the exact roster we have now that’s all I’m saying

“I like this group of guys,” he said Monday, a day after the Celtics lost Game 7 of the conference finals to the Cleveland Cavaliers. “We’re not looking to make changes, other than a handful of tweaks.”

But he also said: “You never know what opportunities will present themselves.”

These are ainges words. Of course he'll be open minded to anything but outside adding a big or 2 they don't need to do much

and smart and the celtics sound like they mutually want a deal to happen.

Meeting with lebron for what? Man foh stop talking bout that nonsense

Don’t agree with this I think it could go either way if you just add Bron

Embiid will be neck and neck with AD as the most dominant big man in the league, Bron is still the best in the world and can still carry a bunch of scrubs to the finals and Ben is a special player who is going to make a big jump, Cov sucked against us but still a great two way player and Reddick one of the best in the business at what he does, if Brett Brown utilized the bench more it would of been a better series against us, it took him how long till he started using Mcconnell? I said that game 1 when they only used Belli and Ilya they got depth and don’t use it, maybe Brad ends up being the difference but that lineup with Bron makes it a toss up imo

I think Reddick is gone. Ben will be better but I just don't believe Lebron when he says he wants to play off ball. Ben was damn near cringe worthy without the ball in his hands. I think the depth thing vs yall was due to the mismatch and experience advantage in your favor.

Lebron's a bitch ass nigga b. He's the reason they lost in game 1 and he tried to put it all on JR. It was still a whole overtime to play after that and the nigga went 0-4 from the field. Nigga threw his whole team under the bus and came out in a neck brace, fuck that nigga.

If we only get one, Reddick comes back. Marco goes.

If we can get two of them, trade Roco then either talk Reddick down to a $12M or less/year deal, or let him walk.

Last edited:
Lebron's a bitch ass nigga b. He's the reason they lost in game 1 and he tried to put it all on JR. It was still a whole overtime to play after that and the nigga went 0-4 from the field. Nigga threw his whole team under the bus and came out in a neck brace, fuck that nigga.

Lay off the dope site owner

These are ainges words. Of course he'll be open minded to anything but outside adding a big or 2 they don't need to do much

and smart and the celtics sound like they mutually want a deal to happen.

Meeting with lebron for what? Man foh stop talking bout that nonsense

They’re meeting that’s the fact of the matter

Goldie: Lebrons a bitch he had to join superstars to win a ring

**roots for kd and gsw**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back