Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting smacked by the Nets. Welp. We're so garbage at home

Yo I was in Miami 2 weeks ago cause I was invited to show case work at the Art Basel convention. Internet service in Miami so fuckin trash b. Is it true that the internet reception aat the AA Arena is a mindfuck? I can't imagine how poor it ran during the LeBron era.

Pains me to say it but the Knicks seem to have unloaded Melo at just the right time.

And OKC is absolutely horrible to watch. Zero off ball movement. Like I don’t understand it all. Dudes on the court just standing around watching would give even a high school coach an aneurysm.

Yea, the reception at the AAA is ass. So concert/basketball footage won't be uploaded till you get outta there lol

Bruh I was just talking to my pops about how the Mavs been hanging tough with teams. They not just going down with the ship. The Pels cant be dropping games to the Kings and Mavs.

Bruh I was just talking to my pops about how the Mavs been hanging tough with teams. They not just going down with the ship. The Pels cant be dropping games to the Kings and Mavs.
Now they stopped doing the stuff that got them back in the game

And why Isn't rondo in the game? They need his passing because it's too many standing around and watching

Back in the CS talked about how with Lonzo Does a bunch that doesn’t show up on the stat sheet....

I’m convinced this is the worst team in the league when he’s not out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back