Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta give tony brothers his props for calling two consecutive offensive fouls on harden.

Smart didn't really have to do much to sell it either. He exaggerated slightly but harden was just lazy and thought his Superstar status was gonna let him just push a nigga down TWICE

Houston deserved to lose that game

You gotta give tony brothers his props for calling two consecutive offensive fouls on harden.

Smart didn't really have to do much to sell it either. He exaggerated slightly but harden was just lazy and thought his Superstar status was gonna let him just push a nigga down TWICE

Houston deserved to lose that game

The 2nd offensive foul harden was daring him to call 2 consecutive offensive fouls basically

The 2nd offensive foul harden was daring him to call 2 consecutive offensive fouls basically
yup

and those dudes did two man mechanic for an NBA game in 2017. That's insane!

I was dialed in pretty closely in the first half and i thought for the most part, they got the shit they needed to get. You have so much more ground to cover in 2 man, so I think they did ok

But that last stretch with the two consecutive offensive fouls i thought were great.

I see the tank only works for @A.F.R.I.C.A

The tank is over, we gotta be thankful with what we got and whatever pick is coming our way.

Dunn been playing really well since taking the starting spot from trash ass holiday and Grant

Markannen showing out with his shooting touch, dude is legit

Lavine on his way back sometime next month

Portis playing well since breaking Niko's face.

Nwaba bringing defensive intensity, thanks Lakers for giving up on him

Niko playing himself into trade bait for a first round pick

Trade Lopez for a pick

Hopefully GarPax don't fuck shit up.

Tony Brothers is notorious for fucking over the Rockets but yeah James made it easy for him the second time

26025982_10156235293973643_2242156908220189962_o.jpg

Smart had Harden on Ls

Tony Brothers is notorious for fucking over the Rockets but yeah James made it easy for him the second time

the thing is, Harden didnt go away from smart when he pushed away, he tried to run through smart...you HAVE to call that

I hate whoever set the standard that "it's better to settle than fight it even if it isn't true" crap. Now it's the standard thing to do because just the allegation alone will ruin your rep now.

That standard was set in a different time. Now everything is made known because everyone is a reporter, thanks to social media. Nothing is kept under wraps. I don't see the point in settling in this day and age, if you're not guilty.

The problem is some of these sexual assault allegations is my word against theirs. If he showed any aggression in picking her up, It is a wrap. All he has to show is doubt. She could lose the case and still sue him in civil court depending on the criminal ruling.

Remember OJ lost the civil suit against him and still cant own shit.

Idk about all of that anymore. The East’s first five out are arguably superior to the first five out in the West.

If you're talking about the bottom 5 in each conference then I'll honestly give you that but if you're talking about top 5 then hell no.

Bucks won't be good until Kidd is gone and I don't trust the Pistons despite them seeing relative success early on.

If you're talking about the bottom 5 in each conference then I'll honestly give you that but if you're talking about top 5 then hell no.

Bucks won't be good until Kidd is gone and I don't trust the Pistons despite them seeing relative success early on.

And I feel the same about Minnesota & OKC.

Won’t be long before bodies start breaking down in MIN with all those minutes the starters log.

And win streak or not OKC will continue to disappoint as long as their iso offense pertains.

But I don’t even attribute my East vs West claims to any significant ascension in the East but more so a lot of teams in the West taking steps back.

I feel like OKC, DEN, POR, LAC, UTA, PHO, MEM, DAL have all regressed significantly or remained stagnant while Minnesota & New Orelans have improved but don’t scare anybody anywhere except on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back