Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I said yesterday that the West isn’t that much better than the East anymore the West hasn’t won a single game against an Eastern team.

0-6 thus far with the top four teams in the West catching these Eastern L’s.

Really want to know what got into dwight nigga out here looking like he got possessed by the soul of Patrick ewing

Realized that if he didn't change his ways he'd be at the top of the free agency list.

Plus Steve Clifford is using him the same way he was used in Orlando and that's what he always should've been doing.

Realized that if he didn't change his ways he'd be at the top of the free agency list.

Plus Steve Clifford is using him the same way he was used in Orlando and that's what he always should've been doing.

He's out here hitting long range jumpers and crossing other bigs he looks waaaaaay different he also went 9-12 from ft in that warriors game

Its like he figured he wasn't going to develop more in the post and adapted to today's game and the shit worked he looks extremely hard to guard now posting up all game wasnt for him and nobody knew that but Dwight had him pegged as modern day shaq and i guess he stuck to it come to find out that's not him

I believe we are seeing Dwight be who he wants to be dwight not new shaq

tumblr_p1tjrvt8ju1qcp1zao1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back